Checking in

Discussion of behavior issues, training and solutions here....

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Checking in

Postby Scarlett » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:52 pm

It has been a while . My Maggie is 11 1/2 now....my son 15 1/2. She is the best and sweetest dog. Getting older....we live in the country now and I never was able to stop her from running like the wind if she ever got loose. But suddenly In the last few months she just stopped running away. Now we can let her out in the yard with us when we are in the pool. She chases lizards and then lies in the sun. I guess it is because she is getting older and it just isn't worth it to her to run away.

She has a few health issues....she had to have a small cancer removed from her lip...and she has a lot of fatty tissue tumors that are popping up.

I bought her for my son all those years ago but she is definitely my dog. She loves me and follows me around constantly.

This forum was a huge help to me back in the days of her puppyhood...thank you all.
Scarlett
Good Citizen
Good Citizen

Re: Checking in

Postby Cindy » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:22 am

A "blast from the past" but glad to know you are all doing well. I remember when Maggie was young so it's hard to believe she's 11 1/2! Time sure does fly.
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla
[url]Image[/url]
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Postby Barb Wright » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:04 pm

Hi Scarlett....nice to "see" you again, and especially good to hear about Maggie and how she has grown up into a nearly perfect lady :D It has been quite a while since you were here, it is always great to hear how things have gone with our former active posters like you....all of us who are still pretty regular do wonder often about other members who have drifted away. I know lives can get pretty busy, but hoping you'll join us again often. Any chance of seeing a photo of Maggie and your son? Would love that update :)
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13
Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Postby Scarlett » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:05 pm

I can't figure out how to post a pic. .?
Scarlett
Good Citizen
Good Citizen

Postby Barb Wright » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:33 pm

Seems things have changed somewhat with the photo posting....check out Photobucket, or check with Mark.
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13
Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Postby kat » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:31 pm

Scarlett! So nice to hear everyone is growing older together. Thank you for stopping by, I have wondered about you and Maggie now and then over the years. I'm glad your story is turning out the way it is!
My mom is a Kat - How cool is that?
kat
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Postby janet909 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:04 pm

I post using IMGUR now. Check it out. Easiest link I have ever found.
www.imgur.com
janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Return to Behavior