Calendar Pin Up Girl

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!

Calendar Pin Up Girl

Postby gagesbarb » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:10 am

I turned the calendar to November this morning (yes, I know Nov. started yesterday...I'm always late :roll: ) and there was a beautiful girl with a big smile on her face :D
She and her family (AuntiMom) are such an inspiration!! :D Hope you all have a wonderful day!
gagesbarb
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Re: Calendar Pin Up Girl

Postby AuntieMom » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:41 pm

Thank you! I have been out of town visiting my daughter and finally turned the page. I had forgotten that CharLee was in the calendar. I was excited to see my happy girl.

She has been a joy. People often thank me for adopting her. Let me tell you, we are truly the lucky ones. She is a special girl -- 100% Brittany which means she is adorable, friendly, and has a bit of an attitude. :P Blindness has never gotten in her way. Her can-do attitude has inspired us since we adopted her when she was 3 months old. My favorite memory of her when she was a puppy was spinning in circles outside when it was dark, playing like it was sunny out. She is eight now and still our little miss sunshine.
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie
AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Return to General