My Boys - Photo Test

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!

My Boys - Photo Test

Postby janet909 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:44 am

I am learning a new way to post pictures so am throwing out this one of Wesley and Moby with their new brother Beamer. Actually from left to right: Moby, Beamer Wes. He's fitting right in. In one month we have gone on numerous hikes off leash. He is very focused about staying with his new family. He is well behaved and has a ton of energy. Hard to believe he'll be 10 on Christmas day.

Thank you Mark for all your help. I LOVE this new site for posting pics. Thank you . Thank you. More pics to follow I'm sure !!!!
janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: My Boys - Photo Test

Postby Cindy » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:59 pm

That's a good looking group of guys!!! Glad Beamer is fitting in so well - it sure makes life easier!!

What's the new photo posting site?
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla
[url]Image[/url]
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Postby Mark » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:38 pm

The new photo hosting site is:

http://imgur.com

Works similarly to how photo bucket etc.. worked.
Wheeeeeeeee!!!

Monty.
He's so hot right now.
Monty.
Mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cindy » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:20 pm

Thanks - I'll check it out.
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla
[url]Image[/url]
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Postby Lombo » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:38 am

janet909 wrote:Image

I am learning a new way to post pictures so am throwing out this one of Wesley and Moby with their new brother Beamer. And PhenQ https://skinnyexpress.com/phenq-review is actually from left to right: Moby, Beamer Wes. He's fitting right in. In one month we have gone on numerous hikes off leash. He is very focused about staying with his new family. He is well behaved and has a ton of energy. Hard to believe he'll be 10 on Christmas day.

Thank you Mark for all your help. I LOVE this new site for posting pics. Thank you . Thank you. More pics to follow I'm sure !!!!

Awesome photo. The one on the left looks like the chill one.
Last edited by Lombo on Sat May 14, 2016 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lombo
Puppy

Postby janet909 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:27 am

Lombo wrote:Awesome photo. The one on the left looks like the chill one.

Thanks. The one on the left is Moby and he is 14 1/2 years old. He is deaf and has arthritis. He still enjoys his 1 hour morning walk and gets playful in the evening. Other than that, he spends his days snoozing by the wood stove or on warm days, under the apricot tree.
janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Postby lucileburt » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:28 am

janet909 wrote:Image

I am learning a new way to post pictures so am throwing out this one of Wesley and Moby with their new brother Beamer. Androzene Warning Review - Does Androzene Really Work Actually from left to right: Moby, Beamer Wes. He's fitting right in. In one month we have gone on numerous hikes off leash. He is very focused about staying with his new family. He is well behaved and has a ton of energy. Hard to believe he'll be 10 on Christmas day.

Awesome photo.:p
lucileburt
Puppy

Return to General