cold and coats

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!

cold and coats

Postby gagesbarb » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:12 am

well, the cold has finally arrived here in St. Louis...not all that cold, really...30's yesterday and low 40's today...as usual, takes me a while to adjust, so I pile on coats..
We walked about 3 miles yesterday and Gage and JJ loved it...but since I am cold, I always worry about them and wonder if I should get them sweaters or coasts...
Our dogs always seemed fine in the cold, even down to teens (I try to use common sense and certainly don't leave them outside) ...only problem we have is when it snows
and they get ice balls in their paws...
But what do you all do about sweaters and coats for your dogs? (I know, I probably have too much time on my hands as I think about this :lol: )
gagesbarb
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Re: cold and coats

Postby Cindy » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:28 pm

Our dogs are outside alot and never seem to get chilled, especially not if we are walking with them. It's only been high in the low 30s for the last few days and they've been fine ... when they weren't snuggled up on the sofa with a blanket!!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla
[url]Image[/url]
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Re: cold and coats

Postby Cindy » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:11 pm

Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla
[url]Image[/url]
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion