Toys for my adorable little dog

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!

Toys for my adorable little dog

Postby BoothBoyd » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:47 am

Hi All:
My Katie destroys everything. I need plush toys with very good quality. My adorable little dog is alike a "killer! She likes having cute little toys (link edited out by Moderator) around for her to play with
Does anyone have any suggestions for toys?
BoothBoyd
Puppy

Re: Toys for my adorable little dog

Postby gagesbarb » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:19 pm

I have never found a plush toy that mine could not rip apart very quickly...even those that are labelled "indestructible;" those take 5 minutes for them to destroy, rather than 2 minutes...I finally just gave up and would pick up the stuffing and put it back into the toy so they could de-stuff it again...if I was energetic, I'd sew it back up...When Sam was alive, I could never have throw pillows because he thought they were his toys and de-stuffed them...fortunately, he never went after the couch or chairs...I don't give JJ or Gage plush toys now because Gage is not really interested, and JJ not only de-stuff's, but eats it and then throws up...I give them antlers (which sometimes they like and sometimes they don't), play ball with JJ or use a toy or rope to play tug, or give them their favorite--sterilized bones stuffed with dog food and frozen...
gagesbarb
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Return to General