been absent for a while

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!

been absent for a while

Postby Lisa » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:02 pm

I've been absent for a while from the boards, as life has just kept me busy and Facebook is so quick and easy to update. When I post here, I prefer to sit down and type and I just don't seem to have the time for that any more!

Anyway, I wanted to share that I've got my own little puppy boy! Litter-mate to Nancy's Teddy. My boy's name is Maverick and he's just a bundle of energy.

Buster and Charm are doing well - Buster has retired from agility and Charm doesn't really like it so we've never really seriously trialed. Both dogs are enjoying Barn Hunt and have gotten a couple of titles each in the sport. Charm finished her conformation championship and has been spayed. I had considered breeding her, but things just didn't work out that way.

So, Maverick is my show and agility prospect and all around cute little guy. Now if he'd just quit being such an alligator, we'd be doing great!!!

Image Image RIP Madi
Charm-future agility champ
Britty- RIP March 27, 2014
Buster-CGC, OA, OF, NAJ, APK, APJ, APG, APR, PD
Lisa

Re: been absent for a while

Postby gagesbarb » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:00 am

Great pictures! They look like they all get along great...no doubt Charm and Buster will teach Maverick all kinds of things, hopefully mostly good things :lol:
I was glad to see you posting...I've "lurked" for many years and learned a lot from your comments on training, food, etc.
gagesbarb
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Postby Cindy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:41 pm

I'm so glad you posted as I've been emailing Barb recently and was going to ask if she'd heard from you. Maverick is ADORABLE. Now we can hear puppy stories from you and Nancy to keep us all amused and relieved that we don't have puppies of our own ... tempting as they may be!! Are you considering doing agility with him?
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla
[url]Image[/url]
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Postby Barb Wright » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:49 pm

All is forgiven for staying away since you return with such a loveable excuse :wink: And WOW !! Maverick looks handsome already.....and the "alligator" remark sounds like his name might be an omen....but then, he is a Brittany puppy, the incarnation of all sorts of mischief :P :P Interesting that Maverick is a sibling of Teddy.....it is going to be great fun to watch these two pups grow up here on the message board (hint-hint ladies....hope you will keep the photos and updates coming!!)

Glad to hear that Buster and Charm are enjoying "retirement", but am thinking that "raising" a pup will keep them plenty busy :lol: :lol:

Very happy to hear all is well in your world :D :D
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13
Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Postby AuntieMom » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:54 pm

Maverick has lucked out because Lisa is a great trainer both in the show ring and agility. Teddy is cheering his brother on.

The alligator teeth is something the brothers have in common! I will be trying to go down the steps and Teddy is there nipping on my toes. What is up with that anyway :?:

Maverick has those classic Brittany good looks. I got to meet him when we went to get Teddy and could not resist. I kissed him. :D
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie
AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Postby MaggieRocks » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Maverick is ADORABLE! You guys are really starting to give me puppy fever!!! :wink:
MaggieRocks
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Postby PCTech01 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:37 pm

"puppy fervor". Haha! Great pics and you have a beautiful pup there!
PCTech01
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Return to General