puppies

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!

puppies

Postby gagesbarb » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:41 am

A friend of mine breeds welsh terriers and her "mom" delivered puppies last night :lol: ...made me think of Auntie Mom's and Lisa's puppies...
How are they doing?
gagesbarb
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Re: puppies

Postby AuntieMom » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:10 pm

Teddy is growing like the proverbial weed. He has really roaned out, we just adore him!

Teddy is a sweet natured, typical Brittany. He gives lots of kisses to us, the vet, the vet tech, any company we have, the neighbors who stop to pet him... you get the idea. He has started training on the wing as he will be my husband's hunting buddy. He is doing ok with potty training but he is not even five months old yet so we are still vigilant. He is a sneaky little dude and will walk off with laundry or small area rugs if we are not watching him. So we watch him. :D All in all, he is a good little puppy. He has his puppy crazy moments but has a good mix of energetic and down times.

Here is a picture of him flying in the back yard a couple of weeks ago. http://imgur.com/rzZ2GLB

And here he is with Kallie waiting for a treat a couple of nights ago. (About 14 years between them!) http://imgur.com/jw7jStb
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie
AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Postby Cindy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:14 am

I absolutely love his coloring!! The roan part looks so "speckled." Just adorable!!!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla
[url]Image[/url]
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Postby AuntieMom » Sat May 06, 2017 3:37 pm

We love the roans!
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie
AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion