Rest in peace Jenny

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!

Rest in peace Jenny

Postby Greg Zarbok » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:10 pm

Jenny crossed the rainbow bridge tuesday 2 months shy of her 14th birthday. I'm sure she's in heaven hunting with my dad who passed 3 years ago. Jenny had 2 homes, during the week she stayed with pops & on weekends was here with me, until he passed away. She had a good life, was spoiled rotten of course! Loved to hunt, go fishing or just go cruzin. She retired from actively hunting last year. Altho her body was slowing down her nose never did. She will be sorely missed.
Greg Zarbok
Puppy

Re: Rest in peace Jenny

Postby gagesbarb » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:51 pm

So sorry for your loss. Unfortunately, most of us have shared this experience, and no matter under what circumstances, it is very hard...
Your Jenny sounds like she had a wonderful life and was lucky to have two families who loved her so much.
gagesbarb
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Postby Cindy » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:56 am

Sounds like Jenny had the best of both worlds - you and your dad. Amazing that she was hunting up until last year. I am so sorry ....
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla
[url]Image[/url]
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Postby Barb Wright » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:05 pm

Sad news about Jenny and you have my sincere and heartfelt condolences for your loss. It does sound like she had a good life well lived, and that for you there are a lot of good memories intermingled with those of your Dad, memories that will make you smile in spite of the sadness of their passing.
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13
Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Postby janet909 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:08 am

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm a lush for the seniors but it's so hard to watch them slow down and eventually retire from the jobs they love. That being said, nothing makes my heart sing more than seeing a senior in a loving, comfortable home showered with attention and comfort. She sounds like she had a great life and got to share family members. I know your heart aches and I'm sorry.
janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Postby AuntieMom » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:51 pm

So very sorry to hear about your Jenny. She sounds double-loved, just like all dogs should be.
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie
AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Postby PCTech01 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:18 pm

So sorry for your loss. It appears she had a wonderful life.

Peace.
PCTech01
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Return to General