Trapper has crossed the bridge

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!

Trapper has crossed the bridge

Postby AuntieMom » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:17 am

Wanted to let you all know that Trapper crossed the bridge yesterday. He had cancer and other health issues. We think he was 14 or 15. He was such a bad boy but we loved him. I feel lonely without him following me everywhere.
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie
AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: Trapper has crossed the bridge

Postby Helen E. » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:02 am

So sorry to hear about Trapper. :( He was lucky to have you for his Mom. Hugs from Florida.
Helen E.
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Postby gagesbarb » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:32 pm

so sorry to hear this...and I know exactly what you mean when you say he followed you everywhere...Gage does too, and because of his health issues, we don't let him go up the stairs every time I do (he can't always get down safely on his own)...and when I'm upstairs, something is missing...
I lurked on this forum for many years and followed Trapper's journey...don't know what would have happened to him had he not landed in your family...he paid you the highest compliment when he decided you were worthy of his trust...and he did not give that lightly...
take care and know we all grieve with you but also celebrate the times you had together...
gagesbarb
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Postby Cindy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:38 pm

I'm really sorry to hear about Trapper. He was one of a kind and I know he'll be missed. It's always so hard to lose one of your pack and things just aren't the same.
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla
[url]Image[/url]
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Postby Barb Wright » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:29 am

Oh Nancy, so saddened to hear about Trapper passing......though we expect it as they get old it still is never easy. His memory will live on in your hearts, and here on the message board too with all of us who feel like we knew him thanks to your "Trapper tales". Gone but not forgotten.
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13
Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Postby PCTech01 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:40 pm

So sorry for you loss.
PCTech01
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Return to General