Thanks for the add to the forum - New parents

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!

Thanks for the add to the forum - New parents

Postby dclark » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:24 am

Thanks for the add to the forum. We are new Brittany parents of two rescues that are brother and sister. They are two years old, and both very sweet and energetic. We are a few days in so we are very much still getting to know each other. We look forward to continuing the training that the foster family started. We hope in the future to have many years of hiking and playing together. That said neither one of us have had Brittanys before so we are very glad to have this forum as a resource.
Last edited by dclark on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
dclark
Puppy

Re: Thanks for the add to the forum - New parents

Postby Cindy » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:41 am

Two for the price of one - what fun!! Can you provide a little background on them i.e. age, personality, etc. and pictures would be great too. I can assure you that you will have many fun filled days ahead of you (and perhaps a few challenges)! We do alot of hiking with our dogs and there's no better way to keep them (and you) in shape. Welcome.
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla
[url]Image[/url]
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Postby Barb Wright » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:45 am

Yes, Welcome !! and very happy to have you join us here. We Thank You for rescuing !!

You will find lots of experience and knowledge available here for you to glean about being a Brittany parent, and you will find yourselves on an extraordinary journey with this breed....we look forward to hearing about your two Britts :)
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13
Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Postby AuntieMom » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:20 am

Hello and welcome. We fostered a bonded pair of brothers years ago. We were so grateful they were adopted together. :D I hope they give you years of happiness and I look forward to hearing about them.
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie
AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Return to General