lost Brittany

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!

lost Brittany

Postby brittany bird hunter » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:58 pm

Hello all,

I am writing this because we lost our Brittany a couple months ago, and we have learned that she was adopted by another family before we had a chance to claim her.

Andrea Bock coordinated the adoption, and when we finally saw the picture on the lost page, the adoption was already in progress.

My three kids are heartbroken over losing their childhood dog, an 8 year old beautiful Brittany name Freckles.

Andrea is refusing to let us even contact the family who has her to explain this unfortunate situation. We are concerned that she didn't go through the proper channels to post the dog as lost, or to research the Brittany owners in the surrounding counties.

I am seeking guidance as to how to get our dog back, I would appreciate any and all help.

Mark
brittany bird hunter
Puppy

Re: lost Brittany

Postby Barb Wright » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:41 am

Your only recourse is to contact the ABR State Coordinator for your state.

FYI Please do not post personal contact information (your phone number which I deleted) This is an international forum and personal information is best protected. You can be contacted by PM (personal message) or email if you allow that in your member registration information.

Sad situation for you....hope it can all be resolved.

Barb Wright
ABR Message Board
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13
Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Return to General