Halloween Joy

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!

Halloween Joy

Postby gagesbarb » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:12 am

walking JJ yesterday late afternoon...as we walked by our neighbors, a car pulled in their driveway and several little kids (looked to be 4-6 yrs old) spilled out of the car, dressed in costumes and jumping around, squealing with excitement...our neighbor kids came running out of the house, all dressed in costume, jumping and screeching, also over-the-top excitement...JJ was beside himself with joy and excitement as well...his favorite things--little kids, lots of noise and activity, right on top of us...he joined right in, barking at the top of his voice and bouncing around...kids ran over to see him; my neighbors know him and the others were not put off by his barking...fortunately, he is just loud, doesn't jump up...all my "training plans" designed to work on polite greetings went out the window...I just laughed out loud--all that wild joy was infectious :lol: :lol: :lol:
gagesbarb
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Re: Halloween Joy

Postby Cindy » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:52 am

I can picture the scene and you totally have to appreciate kids and dogs living life in the moment.
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla
[url]Image[/url]
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Postby gagesbarb » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:03 am

Living in the moment! I'm a worrier and I think that is one of the lessons I am supposed to learn from my dogs :D
gagesbarb
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Postby AuntieMom » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:04 pm

I love Brittanys and I love kids. That had to be the best Halloween ever.
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie
AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Return to General