Mark and Gabe

For all off topic chats.

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Mark and Gabe

Postby Cindy » Sat May 02, 2009 7:06 pm

Ok guys - it's been over a week since you posted pictures. I know you must have better things to do with your limited time, but really .... we saw more pictures of Monty than we've seen of your baby!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla
[url]Image[/url]
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Re: Mark and Gabe

Postby Mark » Sun May 03, 2009 8:19 pm

Cindy wrote:Ok guys - it's been over a week since you posted pictures. I know you must have better things to do with your limited time, but really .... we saw more pictures of Monty than we've seen of your baby!

:D :lol:

Monty wasn't keeping us up 23 1/2 hours per day.. ;) Actually, we've had family (my parents) in town for the last few days.. and the 4 days before that, we were dealing with some icky reflux issues (an infant with reflux, basically doesn't sleep more than 15 minutes at a time.. ack!). Things are settling down now, so more pics to come soon.. :D
Wheeeeeeeee!!!

Monty.
He's so hot right now.
Monty.
Mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cindy » Mon May 04, 2009 5:56 am

OK - you're forgiven. I can't imagine how tired you all must be. Well, I bet Monty is still sleeping OR is he keeping watch over the baby?
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla
[url]Image[/url]
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Postby Mark » Tue May 05, 2009 8:35 am

Cindy wrote:Well, I bet Monty is still sleeping OR is he keeping watch over the baby?

A bit of both. He seems to always want to be in the same room as Gabe. And roughly every hour, he needs to check in- go give Gabe a little sniff to make sure all is OK. But at night, when Jen and I are ragged, Monty just snores and snores.. ;) :lol:
Wheeeeeeeee!!!

Monty.
He's so hot right now.
Monty.
Mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Off Topic