Did we do that again?!?!?!

For all off topic chats.

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Did we do that again?!?!?!

Postby Mark » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:05 am

I know.. I know.. excuses, excuses.. I haven't been around much lately.. there is a good reason. Meet Quinn!

Wheeeeeeeee!!!

Monty.
He's so hot right now.
Monty.
Mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Did we do that again?!?!?!

Postby britlover » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:19 am

Congratulations, Quinn is beautiful! He has your smile :)
Piper, and Bryce
britlover
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Postby Barb Wright » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:26 am

How exciting, he is gorgeous !! And that really is a good excuse, definite proof you have been extra busy :P Really looking forward to more photos, Gabe included of course. And Monty too.....heck, all the family !! Catch us up, we've missed you !!
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13
Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Postby kat » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Oh my goodness Quinn is adorable! And I can't even imagine how big and handsome Gabe must be now. And dear Monty and Roscoe? Oh yes, we need pictures and updates! Congratulations to you and Jen!
My mom is a Kat - How cool is that?
kat
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Postby Cindy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:24 pm

I was just getting ready to give you a hard time in another one of your posts - glad I waited!! Congratulations and he's adorable, of course. Love his name too. But, now that you've dropped this bomb on us, we need more details about the entire family!!!

PS - Quinn totally has your ears!!!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla
[url]Image[/url]
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Postby Helen E. » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:33 pm

I guess you have been busy!! 8) What does Gabe think of his baby brother? More pictures please! :D
Helen E.
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Postby Mark » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:07 am

Ok.. ok.. updates.. ;)

Quinn (Quinlan) was born back in April. He has been an amazingly happy baby, and is just a delight. Gabe is LOVING being a big brother. He is quite protective of Quinn, tries patiently to calm him down whenever Quinn gets upset, and is always talking about how "cool" his little brother is. This started right off the bat, and I figured the honeymoon would end soon, but it hasn't so far, so fingers crossed!

Monty and Roscoe are like long-lost brothers. They are pretty much inseparable- they explore the yard together, lay near each other when napping/sleeping, get each other riled up, wrestle/play fight/generally have a great time. Roscoe came to us with very good doggie manners (which surprises me due to the abuse he endured in has past life). With Suzy there was always a tenseness between her and Monty, so I think she was saving a spot in our house for Roscoe (i.e.- it was meant to be). Gabe and Roscoe get along great, however Roscoe can get a bit rambunctious and when he knocks Gabe over, Gabe will get pretty frustrated. Also, Roscoe likes to chew up legos, so we are careful to keep Gabe's door closed, and all his toys in his room.

Wheeeeeeeee!!!

Monty.
He's so hot right now.
Monty.
Mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BARB J » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:27 am

What a lovely family! And how lucky those boys get to grow up with sweet dogs in their lives, as well .
BARB J
Junior Hunter
Junior Hunter

Postby Barb Wright » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:17 am

Oh, Oh, I wouldn't have recognized Gabe....he has grown soooo much since we last saw him. Wow, and too too handsome.....well, that makes perfect sense :D

So happy to hear about Monty and Roscoe hitting it off so well....you're right, it was all meant to be. I've come to the conclusion that all dogs need a dog buddy...it just seems more natural for them to have one of their own to "talk" to and be a dog with :)
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13
Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Postby Cindy » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:44 am

Gabe looks like a blond Mark!! Such cute little guys and it sounds like your family has definitely settled into a great rhythm.
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla
[url]Image[/url]
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Postby kat » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:34 pm

Oh Mark, look at Gabe! What handsome boys you have and it sounds like things are pretty great. So happy to hear, love, love, love the pics, but you know we always want more..... How 'bout one of Monty and Roscoe now?
My mom is a Kat - How cool is that?
kat
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Return to Off Topic