Back in the ring

Is your Britt fast and agile? Stop in here to see if Agility is for you!

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Back in the ring

Postby Alifaire » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:02 pm

Victor and I competed this weekend in a 3 day trial - our first since rupturing my plantar fascia ligament.

It was great to be running with my dog again - despite seriously lacking stamina. Victor was perfect - running with enthusiasm, focus, and speed. Out of 6 runs, we qualified twice. Those 4 runs when we didn't qualify were ENTIRELY my fault. :oops: :roll:

We are in our 2nd season of competing and the only Brittany running in most trials. People are starting to notice his solid performances and smooth running style as well as his friendly personality - not at all what they expected from 'a Brittany'.

MACH Casabergen's Victor Gentry CD BN RE MXS MJS MXF CGC ATD
Alifaire
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Postby Barb Wright » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:17 pm

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you :D It has been just great following you and Victor through training to achievement 8) Cheering you on to new heights...... what a great example of the versatility of the Brittany 8) 8) GO!! GO!! Ambassador Victor :D :D
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13
Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Postby Cindy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:16 pm

Glad you're back competing - sounds like fun!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla
[url]Image[/url]
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Postby patti » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:14 am

Congrats again! Glad to hear you're back competing. We've missed almost a month of agility classes due to cold weather and the holidays being on Thursday (our class night) Hopefully we can start back this Thursday! Shiloh's New Years Resolution " I'll try not to run off and disrupt the class" :lol:
patti
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Return to Agility