Such a NAUGHTY pup!!

Discussion of behavior issues, training and solutions here....

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

swillow66
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Such a NAUGHTY pup!!

Post by swillow66 »

Riley is just sooooooooo naughty sometimes!! A couple of weeks ago, I was on the run, trash was full, so I put the plastic meat tray that had chicken on it in kitchen sink leaning towards the back. I come back home and not only was the tray demolished the plastic juice liners were eaten too. A couple of nervous days of watching Riley poo, he passed the nasty things.

Last night, I'm cleaning the kitchen after dinner and walk into the family room (in full view of the kitchen) to talk to my DH. He calmly tells me to turn around . . . Riley is STANDING ON MY KITCHEN TABLE!!! :twisted: :twisted: :? :oops: :twisted: :twisted:

I don't want him to jump off and get hurt so I just quietly go over and pick him off of it. Then he got into TROUBLE with a capital "T". SUCH A NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY DOG!! Shelli
Madison and Riley "Waiting for Spring!"

To the world you are just one person, but to one person you can mean the world

Dave
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: Such a NAUGHTY pup!!

Post by Dave »

:lol: :P :lol: . You needed a camera :lol: Dave
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
-Will Rogers

adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by adele »

HeeHee! I always imagined your pups were models of good behavior. :P I agree with Dave, I'd love to see a photo of that. :lol:

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Post by Barb Wright »

:lol: :lol: :P :P Set up a video cam, we all know that wasn't the first or the last time he will do it :P :P
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

swillow66
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by swillow66 »

I was SO mad (or I tried to be as I just couldn't believe he was standing on it!!) :wink: :P Afterwards, he kept trying to sit next to me on the couch and I told him he couldn't. So he would jump off. Pretty soon, he would jump on again and scouch a little closer! He did this about 5 times until he worked his way over.

To give the little guy credit, I've been down and out with a stupid cold for about two months. Going for walks just hasn't been in the game plan when I come home from work, so . . . "a bored Britt will find someway to entertain himself!!" :roll: Shelli

rtropeano
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by rtropeano »

Shelli, I'm sorry that's too funny - you do need to set up a camera. :lol: :lol: :D :) :wink:

"I didn't do nothing, Mama!"
Daisy Mae, CGC, TDI, CTL1-F

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

I can just see Riley standing there expecting to be praised for standing on the table. 8)
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

Ron
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Ron »

Don't feel bad about Riley. :D Today iI was outside taking to the neighbor( who lives across the street)and the dogs were inside the house for 5 min. The neighbor said to me ,Hey your dog is going to go through the window!!!. So I looked around at my house and here was CHESTER :twisted: walking on the back of the couch (back and forth) :shock: . So I ran inside and here was Chester , laying on the floor with his paw over his nose. He look at me like saying It wasn't me I was sleeping!!!! :roll: :roll: The window is a picture window. Ron

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by janet909 »

Okay, that's funny :lol: :lol: :lol: Last time I came home, the kleenex box was shredded and 2 dining room chair were tipped over. I found my running shoes outside....one was in the dog pool, sopping wet. The three dogs were all sitting there, wagging their stubs, trying to look more innocent than the one next to him. Yeah, whatever......

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

Trapper is obsessed, and I mean obsessed in a not good way, with Kleenex. I wanted to keep Kleenex on the headboard of the bed but he would take mouthfuls of them (about an 1" or so) and eat them. He would do this even if I was in the room with him. I decided to disguise the Kleenex and got one of those oval dispensers that came out. It is only a matter of time before he figures it all out and I will have to figure out another way to hide tissues. Staying ahead of the Brittanys is always a mental challenge. :P

Canned Ice
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by Canned Ice »

Riley was just practicing for agility! Or for future devilishness...

Thanks to agility, Buckley now believes picnic tables are pause tables and he automatically jumps on them and goes into a down (with his nose into the most convenient food container.)
Buckley - I own this mountain.

Ron
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Ron »

Isn"t a great life having a Brittany!!!! . They are aways up to something to make you smille :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: 8) Ron.

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

:D :D :D

swillow66
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by swillow66 »

adele wrote:HeeHee! I always imagined your pups were models of good behavior. :P I agree with Dave, I'd love to see a photo of that. :lol:
HA!!! Riley has always been the naughty kid while Madison is perfect child!!! (I'm going to have to do some work to get their training back in shape before the picnic - - we've been lazy. :wink: :lol: )

I wouldn't trade my buddy as whenever I go downstairs early in the morning Madison still slums around in bed and Riley always comes down to check on me and make sure every thing is okay!! Shelli