Jill OWNS the house!

Discussion of behavior issues, training and solutions here....

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Jill OWNS the house!

Post by Cindy »

My 88 yr old father,who lives alone, has not been doing well (long story) so John said he would drive to NH (12 hr trip) to check on him since I couldn't. Anyway, he decided to take Kayla along for company. This is the first time Jill has ever been left behind and entirely alone and she seemed a bit upset and confused when I left for work this morning. I've posted about her acting out and making "statements" before when left home with Kayla. Anyway, when I got home tonight she was NO WHERE to be found! I was freaking out,so rushed inside to change my clothes and go looking for her. Guess what? She managed to squeeze through the dog door (which we keep partially blocked so only the cat can get through) and had a grand old time inside all day! My barn clothes were in a rumpled mess on the bed (she'd obviously been sleeping on them) and the dog throw on the living room couch was also balled up with a dirty sock in the middle! Jill OWNS this place!!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Re: Jill OWNS the house!

Post by Barb Wright »

:lol: :lol: Well, if there was any doubt it's gone now :P :P Home Alone and knows EXACTLY how to spend her valuable time :wink: :P :P
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by janet909 »

She missed you !!! I always come home to find lots of clothing items dragged into the dog beds....shoes, you name it. They have indoor / outdoor access all day long. It only bugs me when I find clothes out in the yard. I guess I find it endearing. :? Though my two older dogs don't chew so I might not be so amused now that we have a chewer in the house. Some day, I might learn to leave the house in perfect order so that they can't get into ANYTHING...but in 13 years, it hasn't happened yet. :oops:

adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by adele »

Well, what's the big idea of EVERYONE going somewhere and leaving her alone? When I'm all alone I generally spend time lounging around. Sounds like Jill has got it about right.

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

Oh. I thought this was going to be a thread about Jill getting the deed to the house. :P

I hope your father is doing better.
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie