Brittany video

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Brittany video

Post by Cindy »

Have you guys seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHEJSbfXStI Some great pictures of our dogs!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

PCTech01
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Re: Brittany video

Post by PCTech01 »

CINDY!

Thanks for the post :D :) :D

Short and sweet AND IT HAS PUPPIES IN IT 8) 8) 8)

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

Love it. I had to laugh at the Brittanys pulling the waste basket down. Not that it looked familiar or anything. :roll: :P
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

dmedric
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by dmedric »

Fun to watch, but I'm not sure that I would say that training is "a piece of cake". At least not for me when it comes to recall :cry: .

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by janet909 »

Great video !!!! I, too, laughed at both the trash can scene and the "easy to train" comment. Pulling the kitchen towel off the door of the oven is another thing I've NEVER seen. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Still makes me WANT a puppy but not 4 at a time like that video. :shock: :shock: :shock:

On a side note, I'm in Mexico and I thought it was interesting that the pre-commercial was in Spanish. Never would have occurred to me but I guess it makes sense that you get the commercial via the server.

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

I wondered about the easy to train comment as well so glad to hear others picked up on that one.
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

tobster
Good Citizen
Good Citizen

Post by tobster »

LOVE the puppies pulling down the trash can. That pretty much sums up Brittany pups as far as I'm concerned!!

The easy to train part made me sigh. There's a difference between intelligence and obedience. But everything else seems pretty spot on: great family dogs that love to run and use their nose!

adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by adele »

So cute.... I don't know about that easy to train bit either... but in some ways my Brittany IS really easy to train. She catches on to new things so quickly. She WANTS to be a good dog. In most ways she is such a good girl, a really really good girl. ... BUT her recall still isn't where I want it to be (and I don't suppose it ever will be) and I had a heck of a time with not pulling on the leash (still not perfect here either). So I dunno... I guess I'd have to say easy to train for all indoor and yard activities - Difficult with leash walking and recall. That's my dog for sure and from what I've read from others my dog does not seem to be unusual.

Oh ya, I'd also say ADULTS are easy to train, PUPPIES need to be exorcised before any training can begin.

BARB J
Junior Hunter
Junior Hunter

Post by BARB J »

PUPPIES need to be exorcised before any training can begin.
I don't know if 'exorcised' is a typo, or not, but I agree with it as written! :lol: :lol: :lol:

adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by adele »

Oh, it was meant as written :!: 8)

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

Exorcised is about right ... we thought Scout was part demon when he came to us a little pup. (We had Sugar and Diamond before him, and they were such good girls.)
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

patti
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by patti »

Loved it! I agree 100% with the easy to train comments!