Winnie Update

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
mkilcz
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Winnie Update

Post by mkilcz »

Quick update... Winnie is growing so fast! She will be 3 months old tomorrow and I can't believe how much she's changed in just a few weeks. Every day brings some new milestone, and some new thing that I now have to remember to move out of her ever-expanding reach. it seems that she and Jack have turned a corner too, and he actually seems to enjoy having her around now. Yesterday I caught them playing a real game of Tug-of-War with one of my daughter's soccer socks, lol. I have to admit that having a puppy seems much easier with an older dog around. Jack has really been helpful in teaching her the routines (like sitting for a biscuit), not to mention helping her to burn off some of that endless supply of puppy energy that she has.
We see the vet for her next check-up on Saturday. Can't wait to find out how much she weighs.
And now that I've figured out how to really do this, I'll try to post some more pics this weekend.

Marge

britlover
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Re: Winnie Update

Post by britlover »

Adorable - both of them! Great to hear the older dog is helping to keep the youngster in check. They do look like they are bonding and are quite the pair!
Piper, and Bryce

adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by adele »

They look so great together. I've often wondered if it isn't easier to raise a puppy when you already have a trained dog around. Someone to show the new kid the ropes and to help with minding the baby. I'm glad to hear that your two are working together to destroy the family sock supply. Go Team Work!

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

Glad things are going well. Winnie is so cute!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

That is such a cute picture of them. It sounds like Winnie is a little girl who likes to have fun. I love seeing a happy puppy.

Our older dogs help our foster puppy. They also are teaching him bad habits. Grrrr.
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

PCTech01
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by PCTech01 »

That Winnie is a CUTIE! :D :) :D