2015 American Brittany Rescue Picnic California

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
hdbrittany
Puppy

2015 American Brittany Rescue Picnic California

Post by hdbrittany »

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 ABR in California held its 13th annual picnic in San Luis Obispo. The morning started with rain and lots of it. The start of the picnic was delayed for a couple of hours. By noon the sun was peeking out and in the afternoon we saw some blue skies. Even with the morning rain, the picnic was a success. There were 130 people and 95 dogs. The food is always good and the company was even better. We saw quite a few new faces at the picnic this year. I'm looking forward to next year's picnic.

The following links will lead you to the pictures from the event. There is a high resolution link and a normal resolution link.

Enjoy.

High resolution:
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=C9EFBC2E ... a313%21320

Low resolution:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1027733711 ... fornia2015

PCTech01
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Re: 2015 American Brittany Rescue Picnic California

Post by PCTech01 »

Great pictures! Unbelievable number of Brits all in one park having a good time with lots of good sniffs!! :D

Looks like a great dog park. I am glad you had a good time! :D :D

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

That's a great turnout and it looks like everyone had fun despite the rain. I've been to a few of the ABR picnics and it always amazes me how so many dogs can be in one place and all get along. It just speaks volumes about the Brittany disposition.
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

Those are great pictures. So many Brittanys, so little time to kiss all their noses.

We enjoy the ABR picnics too. Never been to the CA picnic but have been to CO and IL. People cannot believe when I tell them we are driving so far and spending money for a hotel just to go to a picnic. I tell them "Brittany people are a cult." ;)
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

DLDoiron
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by DLDoiron »

The picnic was great as usual. The rain didn't damper any spirits. This is the first year Dazy Dew didn't do any thing wrong. I guess turning 10 has slowed her down.
Doc, Dazy Dew, & CJ

Diana