New Puppy

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
StFrost
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

New Puppy

Post by StFrost »

After 19 years, a few fosters, and two rescues, decided to get another puppy to train for hunting. This is Rusty

Below is with our guest, Gizmo--we are dog sitting for a few weeks.

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: New Puppy

Post by AuntieMom »

Hi, Rusty, you little cutie pie. Looks like he is chilling with Gizmo. :D

How is Rusty doing? Be sure to let us know any crazy Brittany stories.
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

Congratulations! Rusty is adorable and I bet you have your hands full!! Can't wait to hear the stories!!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Post by Barb Wright »

Oh how great to see another new beginning :D Rusty is just too too adorable......can hardly wait to see more photos and hear how he goes 'n grows :)
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

mkilcz
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by mkilcz »

Such a sweet baby!!
We just made it through our pup's first year...
Like you, we hadn't had a puppy for a long time. Honestly I'd forgotten a lot about it, and most of what I did remember were things like pee on the carpet and chewed up shoes! But the one thing that you never forget is that amazing feeling of being head over heels, crazy in love with your new pal. Sure puppies are a lot of work, but so worth every minute!
You have so many fun and funny experiences to look forward to! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Congrats!

Marge

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

mkilcz wrote:Such a sweet baby!!
But the one thing that you never forget is that amazing feeling of being head over heels, crazy in love with your new pal.
So true! Two of our four Britts have been with us since they were pupsters. We got Scout as a puppy from a (responsbile!) breeder and were instantly smitten with him. He is almost 12 now and we love that boy even more now. We also got CharLee as a 3 month puppy from ABR (she is the one that was born blind.) She is 5 now, hard to believe it. Everyone - not just us - is smitten with that girl! She goes to find her friend "John" at every ABR picnic we have gone to. We did not know John until she introduced us. So funny - we were in an enclosed dog park and I was trying to figure out where my puppy was - and there she was sitting on John's lap. :D :D :D I love happy and loving puppies!
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie