Puppy Love

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
mkilcz
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Puppy Love

Post by mkilcz »

I have some happy news to share!! On Saturday my (younger) son and his girlfriend brought home a very sweet little girl that they found through ABR!
Her new name is Hayley, and she is about 10 weeks old. I met her yesterday, and she is an absolute sweetheart.
What a summer this has been! Our boys are really doing us proud in continuing the family tradition of rescue.

Marge

Ron
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Re: Puppy Love

Post by Ron »

What a cutie pie :D :D :D :D

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

Oh my gosh ... she is so stinking cute. Look at those freckles!
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

You certainly have had quite the summer!! I bet your house is fun when they all get together.
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Post by Barb Wright »

Hayley is ADORABLE :!: :!: That third photo reminds me of my Cassie as a pup.....I can just see the brain cells whirling, no doubt planning some mischief :P :P
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by janet909 »

Adorable puppy !!!!! It truly makes me want to have a puppy again but we are definitely in the "senior mode" right now.

BTW - I see you use photobucket. Is that an easy program for posting pictures ?? How do you post from photobucket to the forum?? Do you have to pay for it ?? The program that I used to use (Image Shack) now charges money and I'm trying to figure out a way to post photos again.