Happy Thanksgiving

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Cindy »

Hope you all have a great day and give your dogs a taste of turkey (or whatever). We're in Cape Hatteras so the girls are going to get an extra long run on the beach to burn off all those calories!! :D :D
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

kat
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by kat »

Lucky girls! We're home, but all the kids will be here and Copper loves seeing his family so he'll be happy. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
My mom is a Kat - How cool is that?

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Post by Barb Wright »

Here in America we have a great deal to be thankful for....and here at ABR we can be especially thankful for all the great homes that have welcomed so many wonderful dogs to be a part of their family :D Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving....have visions in my head of dogs getting lots of tasty turkey treats :D :D
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

Ron
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Ron »

Happy Thanksgiving to All of you.!!!!

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

Our dogs were completely exhausted after several long runs on the beach. They barely made an appearance during the dinner. On the other hand, my friend who has a Brittany didn't have the same experience. Tessa jumped on the counter and ate half of the green bean casserole!! It's pretty funny when it's not your dog!!!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

PCTech01
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by PCTech01 »

No turkey for Oscar as we went to my brother's house. And after the shoddy treatment of Brits on the dog show, no Purina for him either! I'm protesting! :evil:

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by janet909 »

Our boys got way too much turkey on Thanksgiving and for many days afterwards. We are so thankful for them and thankful for ABR. They truly do fantastic work !!!

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

We had houseguests so I missed the Thanksgiving post. It is the Monday after but I am still thankful for my many blessings. And ABR! :D
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie