hurricane

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
gagesbarb
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

hurricane

Post by gagesbarb »

I hope everyone in the path of this bad storm/hurricane stays safe!
keeping paws and fingers crossed that no one is hurt or experiences too much damage...

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Re: hurricane

Post by Cindy »

My brother lives in Cape Hatteras and he said it wasn't too bad. Other than the wind blowing the water out of the sound and up under his house (about 2.5' - 3' deep) he's definitely seen worse. But, he lives on the sound and not on the ocean.
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

britlover
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by britlover »

We had over a foot of rain in Tampa Bay area, and the water was at my back door. First time ever I had to get sandbags. I'm almost a mile inland from the bay, but we had so much rain the ground was saturated and flooding was widespread. My boys were upset at not being able to go out in the yard and only getting brief walks in the rain to do their business. Thankfully I didn't lose power, the water did not get in the house, and the high winds were short-lived, so other than frazzled nerves we are fine. Other parts of the FL gulf coast were really hit hard, so I feel very lucky.

PCTech01
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by PCTech01 »

Oh brother! Brits can't do the business due to rising flood waters! YIKES!

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by janet909 »

Yikes !!! Hopefully the worst is over and the Britts can get back to being Britts !!!!!