Will you PLEASE feed me?

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Will you PLEASE feed me?

Post by Cindy »

Layla's internal alarm clock is pretty amazing. Every day at about 3 PM she starts asking to be fed. Sometimes she's a little hard to resist ...
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

gagesbarb
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Re: Will you PLEASE feed me?

Post by gagesbarb »

They do have very strong internal clocks...JJ is more flexible, but Gage used to do the same as Layla...My son said that when he went away to school, Gage had dinner at 6pm and when he got home, Gage was eating at 4:30...he worked me back a few minutes ta a time, with exactly the looks Layla is giving you :lol: :lol: :lol:

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

If I am sitting, about 4p, Teddy will come stand on me and look me in the eye. I try to resist until 5.

Your pictures are adorable … and all too familiar. Made me laugh.
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

Dogmom
Good Citizen
Good Citizen

Post by Dogmom »

How could anyone resist a sweet face like that? Awww <3 <3 <3 Thanks for sharing those adorable pics, Cindy. :)

Rurpal
Puppy

Will you PLEASE feed me

Post by Rurpal »

Are you asking this already? Cmon, it just released a few weeks and you are already asking what is going to come? Sorry for that reaction, you will have to wait.