amazon smile

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
gagesbarb
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

amazon smile

Post by gagesbarb »

Just a reminder-- On ABR Facebook, they noted how much ABR has earned from people using Amazon Smile when they shop and have selected ABR as their charity...In case you haven't signed up for Amazon Smile, please consider doing it...it is easy and for me (with my limited computer skills) to say it is easy is saying something...We shouldn't let "free" money not be claimed.
:D :D :D

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Re: amazon smile

Post by Barb Wright »

Thought you all would like to know that ABR received a check from Amazon Smile for $1,460.07 that accumulated for purchases from Oct. 1 thru Dec. 31 of 2018. There are a number of Net marketers that donate to your favorite charity when you make an online purchase. Hope everyone is making ABR the "go to charity" because it does add up to a pretty penny. :D
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: amazon smile

Post by AuntieMom »

I have not bought anything online for years but if I do will definitely use Amazon smile! What a nice way for ABR to earn some money for the Brittanys they help.
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie