RIP Buster

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
Lisa

RIP Buster

Post by Lisa »

Not sure how many old-timers are still on this board, but I thought I'd let y'all know that Buster passed today
RIP my Buster boy. 6/20/2004-2/27/2019

I might type more later, but I can't right now. It's still to raw.
Image Image RIP Madi
Charm-future agility champ
Britty- RIP March 27, 2014
Buster-CGC, OA, OF, NAJ, APK, APJ, APG, APR, PD

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Re: RIP Buster

Post by Cindy »

I'm really sorry to hear this sad news Lisa. Buster was quite a dog and had such a great life with you. I'm sure he will be missed terribly and hope, as time goes by, the pain will be less and you'll be able to look at all the fun times.

Would love to hear a "catch up" from you as it's been waaaaay toooooo loooong.
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

gagesbarb
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by gagesbarb »

I have been following this board for many years, although only started posting relatively recently. I have learned so much from you, Lisa, and your dogs and followed Buster's adventures. You gave him a wonderful life and I am so sorry...no matter how often we go through this or under what circumstances, it always leaves such a hole in your heart :(

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Post by Barb Wright »

Most often when this sad news arrives I only know the dog from pictures and shared stories here on the message board. This time though the news also brought back memories of a weekend that Lisa and Buster and my Cassie (RIP) and I spent camping out together and attending the Rocky Mountain ABR picnic in Littleton CO. Good memories and I know you, Lisa, have a treasure trove of great memories of life with Buster. He did you and himself proud all those years, and that will be his legacy. I know your heart is heavy and weary, but also know all the good from those years will see you through. RIP Buster.
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13