We're back up......

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

We're back up......

Post by Barb Wright »

Hi all.....finally back up and running...YEA !!! There was a corruption problem with the server, but Mark to the rescue once more :D Hope everyone has been faring well during the hiatus....know you folks in the Midwest have had quite a few bad days....take care, you're in our prayers. Looking forward to news from everyone :D
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

gagesbarb
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Re: We're back up......

Post by gagesbarb »

Yeah!! I've been in withdrawal! Thanks, Mark, for fixing things...computers are so "magical" to me...

Do hope everyone who has been experiencing the storms and flooding is safe...we've been on the edge, so hasn't been bad here...it is muddy so we get to practice getting in the bathtub and getting paws rinsed off...

Mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mark »

No problem! It took a few days as I got hit with the Flu.. ugh.

Up here in MN, about an acre of our 4 acre property has been taken over by a pond that borders us. So now we have ducks and geese swimming around our yard, and even through our fenced in garden (which is under 3' of water). Annoying for us, but Roscoe (our rescue britt), and our 3-year-old GSP LOVE it. :D
Wheeeeeeeee!!!

Monty.
He's so hot right now.
Monty.

gagesbarb
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by gagesbarb »

I remember seeing pictures of the garden you built...impressive...hope the water recedes soon and hasn't ruined the garden...
I grew up with a big garden--freezing, canning...only problem is it spoiled me...nothing like the taste of fresh picked vegetables...I've tried periodically here, but between the squirrels and trees which keep us from getting enough sun, I've given up...

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

Here in Nebraska things are wet. About 70% of the counties in Nebraska were affected. We are close to the flooding but our property was not impacted. My friend's mother lost everything and flood waters were up to the roof. Massive clean up for so many people when the water recedes. Some areas it has, some areas it hasn't.

I saw on Facebook that a Brittany was found in one of the flooded areas. He was taken to a shelter and one of my friends who is a volunteer talked with the shelter folks. The Brittany does not need help and was rehomed.

Roads are closed in so many places and bridges have washed out including one about ten minutes from my house. We are helping a Brittany this week on a transport. He is not a flood dog to my knowledge but we are navigating closed roads to get him.
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

gagesbarb
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by gagesbarb »

Safe travels, AuntieMom!

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

Be careful out there. Everyone out there in the flooding are in my thoughts.
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla