Cindy's Layla

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
gagesbarb
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Cindy's Layla

Post by gagesbarb »

If you missed it--there is a darling picture of Layla on ABR facebook...it was posted last Saturday, so scroll down...She is looking so relaxed and happy, with her chin resting
on her dinosaur (?). Beautiful eyes! We could all learn a lesson from Layla--chill out, relax and enjoy the moment :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Re: Cindy's Layla

Post by Cindy »

We could all learn a lesson from Layla--chill out, relax and enjoy the moment
That is soooo funny because Layla is the least "chill" Brittany we've ever had! She's 11 years old now and still a bundle of energy from sun up to sun down. That being said, she DOES know how to enjoy the moment - every moment of every day. One thing she's learned to do is "meditate." Whenever life get too exciting or she has too much energy that she doesn't know what to do with, she grabs a small stuffed animal in her mouth and gently gnaws on it for up to 10 minutes at a time. I think the rhythm somehow calms her down or gets rid of her pent up excitement. Someday I'll take a video and try to post it.
Last edited by Cindy on Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

gagesbarb
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by gagesbarb »

I have a friend who has standard poodles. Her current guy is also full of energy and also will get a stuffed animal and "nurse" it for a long time...seems to calm him down also :D

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

Love the picture of Layla. So adorable!!!
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie