Naughty again! with Pictures

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
Kristy
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Naughty again! with Pictures

Post by Kristy »

So I come home to find this:

It happened yesterday too, someone, I'm sure it was Colby got into the cabinet WITH A CHILD SAFETY LOCK ON IT, and drug the food bag, about 1/2 of a 35lb bag out and ate. I know Riley ate it too, because they are both all porked out. So the lock is broke apparently, so I masking taped the whole top and opening side this morning and I come home to find the cabinet broken into again and the bag in the middle of the floor, now only about a pound remains. Do I need to be concerned about how much they ate? Should I make them throw up? Ugh!

I swear, just this weekend, Riley (L&W) still had an hourglass figure. Look at the piggies now!

Riley & Colby

Annie'sRebecca
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by Annie'sRebecca »

:lol:
I don't know if you should be concerned for their health, but they sure are persistent..............
Annie & Rowdy

HOPE
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by HOPE »

:lol: :lol: That so funny!!! These Britts are very smart they even open the cabinet with a child safety lock on it. :roll: I don't think you should be concern since mostly it was dog food. I guess they are going on a diet :lol:
Jackie M.
I promise I will be good this year

Lisa

Post by Lisa »

It's just dog food, they should be fine....but I'd probably forgo dinner tonight, and maybe only a little bit of a meal tomorrow.

I'd bet they're gonna be pooping up a storm though!!

I think it might be time to invest in Vittle Vaults or some other food storage container!
Image Image RIP Madi
Charm-future agility champ
Britty- RIP March 27, 2014
Buster-CGC, OA, OF, NAJ, APK, APJ, APG, APR, PD

Kristy
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Post by Kristy »

Guess we'll be keeping the food in the basement from now on. I have a large, "lockable" plastic food container i keep on the counter, and they've never gotten into that. I've kept the food in the same cabinet for the past 5 years without incident. I did just give them a tiny bit of food this morning, I suppose they were FAMISHED and went searching for something to eat. :roll: I don't think they need dinner tonight, that's for sure.
Riley & Colby

meteorologist
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by meteorologist »

And people wonder why I call them hogs instead of dogs!! I hope everything works out okay. Missy sends her best and is sorry she wasn't there for the feeding frenzy.

Jason

Dave
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by Dave »

Do I need to be concerned about how much they ate? Should I make them throw up? Ugh!
Gives new meaning to "Chow Hounds" . If it was Levi and Molly the bag would even be gone :roll: :lol: It being food I wouldn't worry . You are going to think someone put a horse in your yard when you do poop patrol :lol: Dave
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
-Will Rogers

Kristy
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Post by Kristy »

Dave, Fortunately for me the Mister does poop patrol. I'm sure he'll be thrilled.

Hugs to Missy! (Course a feeding frenzy for her wouldn't do her much harm being she's thin) :-)
Riley & Colby

Karen L
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Karen L »

Boy these britts are so much alike. It is a dangerous combination when they are so smart and devious (and pigs! :D )

harleygrl1219
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by harleygrl1219 »

ut oh! This is soooooooooooooooo funny!

swillow66
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by swillow66 »

WAIT . . . . :shock: . . . . I thought for a second that was a picture of MY house! :?

I came home last night to discover MY Riley had gotten into the cat food! Thankfully it was in a hard to open plastic container so they could only get into as much as their noses would let them (which with their long noses was enough!)

Goofy Piggys! Don't they know they can get Bloat by gorging themselves. Sigh! :cry:

PS- Was your dogs as thirsty as mine where when I got home??!!??)
Madison and Riley "Waiting for Spring!"

To the world you are just one person, but to one person you can mean the world

Kristy
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Post by Kristy »

Bad Riley! Cat food, huh?

Oh ya, they were SUPER thirsty. They had finished off the water in that big jug, and there must have been at least 1/4-1/3 left in there in the AM. I filled it up when I got home, and I noticed they did keep going back for more all night.
Riley & Colby

jasafar
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by jasafar »

Haha. They will be alright - the dogs just don't have anything in them that tells them when to quit eating!

It reminds me of my childhood dog named Lucky who was a Lhasa Apso / Terrier mix. She got into a bag of oversized muffins somehow and ate every last crumb. When we found her she looked huge, dragging her stomach across the ground moaning... for the longest time she had the nick-name of "Muffin-Gut"! :shock:
Mikey & Sammie

Susan Rarich
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Susan Rarich »

You didn't really think the tape would keep them out did you? These are Brittanys we talking about - they probably used their little claws to peel it back!
Margie

Susan Rarich
Allentown, PA

swillow66
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by swillow66 »

dragging her stomach across the ground moaning...
We all are laughing, but isn't Thanksgiving coming up?!?!?? :shock: :lol:
Madison and Riley "Waiting for Spring!"

To the world you are just one person, but to one person you can mean the world