Win a Portrait of YOUR dog !!!!! - WE DID IT !!!!!

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Win a Portrait of YOUR dog !!!!! - WE DID IT !!!!!

Post by janet909 »

I assume that all of you who monitor this website know about this ABR fundraiser BUT in case there are a couple of you out there: There is an ABR person out there who has paid an artist the $200 fee for a personalized dog portrait and is selling raffle tickets for $25.00 a shot. ALL the raised money goes to ABR. If $1000 is raised, she will MATCH it. :D :D :D It's been going on for about a month and she's raised $500 for ABR. The drawing is May 15th so we're running out of time. :!: While I hate to decrease my odds of winning, I really want to see ABR get $2000 for the Brittanys. Sooooooooooo, click onto
http://www.firstgiving.com/abrraffle
and buy a ticket. You could win a beautiful portrait of you beloved dog. If this link doesn't work for some reason, private message me and I'll send you the e-mail.
Janet
Last edited by janet909 on Wed May 06, 2009 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: Win a Portrait of YOUR dog !!!!!

Post by janet909 »

Hey, we've got it up to $600. Awesome :D Go ABR !!!!

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: Win a Portrait of YOUR dog !!!!!

Post by janet909 »

Wow, it's now up to $875....so close to the $1000 mark. Thanks to all of you who bought a ticket ! We only need a few more to get a matching gift of $1000. That would be $2000 for ABR....which would help a lot of dogs :D :D :D

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: Win a Portrait of YOUR dog !!!!! - WE DID IT !!!!!

Post by janet909 »

I see that this morning we hit $1000 !!!!! That's awesome. Thanks to all who bought a raffle ticket !!!