What one has....

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
DelawareBritts
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

What one has....

Post by DelawareBritts »

the other must have... :roll:

My three have tons of toys, most are never played with anymore. Unless it's Rosie and the frisbee, which I have to hide. My foster loves to play ball and tug and will pick up a toy and bring it to me to throw. Now :roll: , both Cooper and Louie want that toy. Louie will slowly walk up to the foster and stand over him waiting for the perfect moment...Rosie barks, gets the foster's attention and BAM...Louie has the toy. Cooper is pacing back and forth waiting for Louie to be distracted (which is really easy) and BAM...Cooper has the toy. Cooper is a guarder and the foster will stare at him until another toy gets his attention. :lol: :lol: then Cooper and Louie must have THAT toy, Cooper drops the first toy and BAM...Foster has it...it's a riot to watch
I sleep with Brittanys...

Dave
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: What one has....

Post by Dave »

:lol: Kids and dogs ... :lol: :P Dave
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
-Will Rogers

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by janet909 »

Moby has never been too interested in toys or chewies but now we have adopted Welsey, who is obsessed with both. We've been buying tons of new squeekie toys, puzzles, chewies etc. etc. If we give him a chewie, Moby insists on getting one too but he just guards it....there's no intention of ever actually chewing on it. Once Wes has finished his and walks near Moby, Moby growls and obsesses over it. We then take it away. Chena, the geriatric heeler tries to steal everything from Wesley which puts Wes into a spin. He has this crazy high pitched squeeky bark and when we hear it, we immediately know that Chena (the total alpha) has stolen the goods and a referee is needed. :roll: Sometimes it's non-stop until they all get played out.

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

Scout, Kallie and Trapper share everything. :roll:
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

Dogmom
Good Citizen
Good Citizen

Post by Dogmom »

Nancy-

Whatever happned to Bianca? I thought she lived with you, too or am I misremembering????

Dogmom

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

You remember correctly. Bianca is my son's dog and they live in Missouri now.
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

mkilcz
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by mkilcz »

The whole scenario sounds so much like what Jack and Rocket do. Jack loves toys and Rocket is decidedly uninterested UNLESS he notices that Jack has one. Then he will lie down, practically nose-to-nose with Jack, and just stare at him. If Jack moves away or changes position, Rocket follows him. It can go on indefinitely. When Rocket finally gets the toy away from Jack, it only takes a few minutes before he completely loses interest once again. Sometimes Jack has tried having TWO toys at once, but this never works for him either, because Rocket ONLY wants the toy that Jack is enjoying. If Jack doesn't want it, then neither does Rocket. Unfortunately, this behavior is very reminiscent of what went on all the time when my sons were little, and still goes on (at times) now that they're big. Only difference is that these days the "toys" they fight over have turned into clothes, computers, cars....

Marge