He is Huge...

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
DelawareBritts
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

He is Huge...

Post by DelawareBritts »

But stil has a skinny butt! :P The pack got their summer haircuts yesterday and you can really tell how big Trey Louie really is.

I sleep with Brittanys...

clboysen
Puppy Kindergarten Grad
Puppy Kindergarten Grad

Re: He is Huge...

Post by clboysen »

I've got a big boy too! Maverick's been oversized since he was 6 months old. Right now, at 11 months old, I'd estimate him to be 23-24", and he weighs 45 lbs without being overweight. Lol, he accompanied me to a dog show a couple weeks ago, and some friends who hadn't seen him in a while thought I'd got a Welsh springer! I just joke that he's really an Irish Red & White that has had his tail docked. I've decided to embrace his height; makes for a good agility dog! :D
Image Image

Sanbar's Paint Your Wagon, a.k.a. "Maverick", and Kabina's Pony Express, a.k.a "Ryder"

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

Big means more Britt to love! We have a big boy too. We love them in all sizes though. This is from a plumbing project a few years back, our Britts were the supervisors. Scout is our big boy (on the right), foster Tyke (crossed the bridge), Kallie, and Diamond (will be 16 on May 15 and lives with our daughter in Texas now.) http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7866/dscf2762i.jpg
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

Tglaub
Junior Hunter
Junior Hunter

Post by Tglaub »

I love their summer cuts. I wish I could find a good groomer that can do that here.
My Emmitt is a big boy weighing 55lbs and a foot taller than the other boys. It makes our little Phinny look like a munckin and he is going to average size.

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

Love those skinny little butts but REALLY love the fact that you're house will need so much less vacuuming!!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

Annabelle
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Annabelle »

What size blade did you sue to get this effect? We are keeping our kids coats a bit longer for show this year. But I definitely want to shave Ruby down at some point (spay coat)

adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by adele »

Great butts! Yes, you can really tell he is one big guy. You're making me thing about a summer cut for my girl, these dogs look pretty good shaved or not.