New Pics, better late than never?

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
Ralph
Puppy Kindergarten Grad
Puppy Kindergarten Grad

New Pics, better late than never?

Post by Ralph »

Hello everyone.
I haven't been around much due to being so busy at work and at home. I wanted to put up a couple of new photos of my Abby. As most of you know, Brian and Tracy's pups turned a year in March. Here are a couple of photo's of Abby (formerly Meadow) taken on May 11th, one day before my Birthday! Abby is a sweet girl who, when she's not busy running through the house trying to get the other dogs to chase her, loves to cuddle with someone on the couch or my chair. If we scold her for doing something she shouldn't, she will sit and pout until she can "make it right" Her personality and charm has captured a special place in my heart. Lisa says that I play favorites with her over the other dogs. She's probably right, but I cant help it. The photo's don't do her justice. She has some beautiful ticking on her back and sides that don't show up in the photo's. She is in the back yard on her run in these photos. The run is necessary as the yard has not been fenced off yet. Hopefully that will get done this spring so she will have run of the yard.
P.S. A belated happy birthday to all of Abbys brothers and sisters!

Image Image
Im ready for my photo shoot!

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: New Pics, better late than never?

Post by janet909 »

She's beautiful and already looking in the sky for birds in the one shot !

Sooz
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Post by Sooz »

She's gorgeous :D
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." – Unknown

rtropeano
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by rtropeano »

What a beautiful girl. Rose

"I didn't do nothing, Mama!"
Daisy Mae, CGC, TDI, CTL1-F

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Post by Barb Wright »

Thanks for sharing the photos...you should be proud, she has turned into a lovey dog....guess Brian should share in that pride as well, since he brought the "right" dogs together to produce your beautiful example of the Brittany 8) :D

And, there is not a girl on the planet that doesn't enjoy a little "extra" attention :wink: :P :D
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

Beauty, personality and charm - she has it all. Sounds like she is definitely a daddy's girl. I had to laugh - no breed can pout like a Brittany, oh my gosh. I made up words to a song and sing it to our Scout about his pouting. :roll: (Think the rhyming song ala Sesame Street. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70rz6JGz4zk.)

(PS - Happy belated birthdayto you too. I'm Taurus too. May 10.)
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

Muddy Creek Britts
Zinger
Zinger

Post by Muddy Creek Britts »

Hey Ralph, Abby has blossomed into a beatiful grown-up. Glad she's bringing a bunch of joy and smiles to you and Lisa. I just got pictures of our pup, Abbey, now Lakota. She was the one pup I've had the least contact with this past year. Guess all pet parents don't want to adopt an extended family with their purchase of a puppy. :wink: Or maybe they thought that bawling breeder guy might need a little space to get over his loss. :lol: I'll try to get some pictures of her posted soon. I had to take any job while I look for a real job, so I've been on 3rd shift and suffering. I still want to try and get a before and after photobook set up with all the pups in it. Maybe when I have two days off in a row. Lack of sleep and dialup internet make all these projects so time-consuming.

What a beautiful face on your girl.
Brian
Muddy Creek Britts
"When a dog runs at you, whistle for him." ~~Henry David Thoreau

adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by adele »

She is a lovely little lady!

Roan Bo
Puppy

Post by Roan Bo »

Beautiful Dog! It's amazing how clearly I can see the consistency in the personality of these Britts after just a few months ownership. The look on her face as she peers to the sky is so familiar now.

Congratulations!

Roan Bo