Yuck Yuck Yuck

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Yuck Yuck Yuck

Post by adele »

Lola and I enjoy sitting together with our bums on the porch and our front feet on the first stair. From there we have a great view of our valley. As soon as she sees me sit down she'll run over kiss my nose and sit down right beside me and together we survey our domain. So early on Saturday morning it was very quiet, there was a heavy dew and mist in the valley a perfect time to sit and enjoy my coffee. So I sat down and Lola trotted over and nosed my face like always. Only this wet slimy thing whipped my face and ran over my cheek. I looked at Lola and hanging out of her mouth was a mouse tail and 1 hind foot. She'd rubbed that gross wet thing right over my face !! I'm still grossed out. She carried that stupid mouse around all morning.. just going about her regular business with mouse parts hanging out of her mouth.

Dave
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: Yuck Yuck Yuck

Post by Dave »

:lol: :lol: :P :roll:
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
-Will Rogers

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

That would do it for me!!! Disgusting!!!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by adele »

It was disgusting! I can still feel it on my face. Ugh. I was talking to Lola at the time and my mouth was open but luckily I pulled away just in time. I would have spit up if she'd managed to get that into my mouth. It still makes me shudder. :lol:

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Post by Barb Wright »

:lol: :lol: :lol: The visual on that is hilarious :P :P What a great dog, willing to share such a treasure with her Mom :P And what a great and understanding Mom to let Lola keep her treasure.....or, maybe Mom just didn't want to get within 10 feet of that "treasure", again :P :P Adele, your sense of humor is priceless 8) 8)
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

holisticmom
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by holisticmom »

:lol: ROFL!! :D :shock: :lol: :lol:
The point of [dog guardianship] is to open oneself to becoming partly a dog...Edward Hoagland

StaceyM
Good Citizen
Good Citizen

Post by StaceyM »

Poor Adele!! I'm shuddering just thinking about it too! :shock:
*Molly*

Jen
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Jen »

Thanks Adele,

I really needed a good laugh today. Nothing like a mouse face wash to start the day. : :D :shock: :lol:
Coda - our forever foster dog

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

Well, Adele. What can I say? There but for the grace of God go I. :mrgreen: -- Nancy
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by janet909 »

I think it's hysterical :lol: :lol: :lol: Though I understand how you would be grossed out. The things they do !! I remember when we were out camping and Moby slinked into our tent and proceeded to throw up a rotten fish that he had eaten on the bank of the lake.....right IN my husband's sleeping bag. Mark didn't say a word. He just cleaned it up and climbed in.....yuk !!! That's doggy love. :roll: