Canadian National Specialty Show for Brittany Spaniels

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
Annabelle
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Canadian National Specialty Show for Brittany Spaniels

Post by Annabelle »

Hi

This year the Canadian National Specialty show is going to be held August 2 in Calgary, Alberta if anyone would like to come and participate or just enjoy all the brits. We have never been before, but hope to go this year, as it is probably the closest the show will likely be to us. I am not sure how many Britts attend, but I know it's a smaller amount of Britt's than the big US Brit specialty.

The link to the specialty premium is http://www.albertakennelclub.org/2009Su ... emList.pdf and the link to the general all breed show is http://www.albertakennelclub.org/2009Su ... emList.pdf There is also a sporting dog specialty that weekend too.

If anyone is going to attend let us know and maybe we can meet up!

Annabelle
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Re: Canadian National Specialty Show for Brittany Spaniels

Post by Annabelle »

We are excited - the judging schedule came out and there are 31 brittanies entered for the specialty and between 12-20 per day for the regular show. It will be fun to see all the brittany freckles!

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: Canadian National Specialty Show for Brittany Spaniels

Post by janet909 »

Sounds great !!! Sorry that I can't make it. I will say that I went to Calgary twice for eye surgery at the HUGE Eye Institute there and had lots of time to explore. I LOVE Calgary. It's a great place !!!! I absolutely want to return for fun. I loved the restaurants, shopping, culture and it was easy to get around when I wasn't allowed to drive. Wish I could come and see all the awesome dogs.