Foster & Smith

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
Alifaire
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Foster & Smith

Post by Alifaire »

Someone at Foster & Smith likes Brittanys! :D :D There are at least 3 different Britts pictured throughout their newest catalog.

MACH Casabergen's Victor Gentry CD BN RE MXS MJS MXF CGC ATD

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: Foster & Smith

Post by AuntieMom »

I know! I was excited to see that. There were some in their last catalog too. I always read it in bed and then turn my husband and say "look, babe, a Brittany!" Then he puts down whatever he is reading and takes the catalog and has to check out the Britt. Yeah, we have 3 Britts in the bedroom but gee we need to see more. Heck, half the time we have Trapper plastered on us and we still have to look at the Brittany. :D
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

kat
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by kat »

AND, they are good for Brittanies. Well, mine anyways, my foster right now needs several meds, one VERY expensive one, but my vet will price match and Foster & Smith usually have the best prices. Anyone on regular meds should check their prices.
My mom is a Kat - How cool is that?

Liz H
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Liz H »

I've used Foster and Smith's heartworm meds for years and years ... both on my Britts and on my Dal when he was alive. Price is really right (it's call Tri-Heart Plus)
Liz,Max CD,RN APDT RL1 CL, RL2, CGC;Tyler CD, CGC; and at the Rainbow Bridge - Connie RCP (Retired Couch Potato)