Rosie Goes to 1st Grade!

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
Mike S.
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Rosie Goes to 1st Grade!

Post by Mike S. »

Josh requested that Rosie be his show and tell today at school. Patti took Rosie and she got some friendly kiddie hugs from the kids. She gave Josh her patented High 5 and also shook with him. Overall Rosie is doing pretty well. She is sleeping alot but I cannot say that I blame her. Its 105 here today :( .

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Josh (rescued Oct 07), Rosie (rescued Nov 03), and Haley (rescued Oct 07)

Canned Ice
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: Rosie Goes to 1st Grade!

Post by Canned Ice »

Rosie is just the thing for show and tell! How fun! I don't blame her for sleeping. Last week here in MS, it was in the low 100s and HUMID. Buckley had no interest in doing anything but sleeping in the AC. I really wished I could have joined him.
Buckley - I own this mountain.

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by janet909 »

I feel bad for all of you and all your dogs who are dealing with the heat this summer. I've been hearing all about it from my relatives in St. Louis. Ugh !!!! Heat and humidity.....and in Arizona....heat. So sorry. In another month...hopefully, we'll be getting cooler temps all around. Stay strong !!!!!!!!!!!!

kat
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by kat »

Yaayy for Rosie (and that teacher for letting Josh have her there) for show and tell! How fun that must have been for everyone. Great picture!
My mom is a Kat - How cool is that?

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

What a perfect job for Rosie. I bet Josh was so proud to bring her to his school and show everyone what a great dog she is.
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

holisticmom
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by holisticmom »

How fun was that? 8)
The point of [dog guardianship] is to open oneself to becoming partly a dog...Edward Hoagland

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by janet909 »

Too funny. I couldn't see Rosie in the picture :oops: but I kept reading posts and it was obvious that others could see her. Sooooo, I reduced the size of my screen and "poof" there was Rosie. Too cute. I bet Josh was very excited to show her off !!!