Without a doubt

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Without a doubt

Post by Barb Wright »

this is the quietest day I have seen on the message board :shock: I guess that is a good thing, and hope it means all dogs and people are happy, content, in "life is good" mode :D Cassie, Jim and I are THERE....hope you all are too :D
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

Annabelle
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Re: Without a doubt

Post by Annabelle »

Well, I am working hard during tax season, going to class AND it finally dried up enough to starting taking both dogs out for a walk with our little man in his stroller without being a total Gong show upon returning to the house...(how to get the kid and the stoller and two muddy dogs into the house without anyone running away and without the muddy dogs running all over the carpet). Before the snow and puddles melted it was a two adult job:)

Hope everyone is warm and sunny and not flooded!

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

VERY quiet, although it's been a bit quieter than normal for quite a while, I think. Yes, let's hope it's because everyone and everything is well!!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

PCTech01
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by PCTech01 »

Yup, nice & quiet around here today! Heard some strange noises from Oscar in his crate this morning so I thought I better call him out to the living room to be with us while we finished breakfast. Later, I come to find out from my wife Darlene, as I waited in the car for her to drive to work, that Oscar had taken a medacine bottle containing 2 pills out of her bag that she had packed away and was taking to work to order a blood pressure refill for me from the employee pharamacy! He had somehow gotten the top off (no small feat in its own right!) and was playing with the bottle! :shock: Thankfully, he had not eaten any pills. Good thing our Advanced Training class starts this Sunday! :roll: Now, back to more important things like thinking about the New York & PENNSYLVANIA Summer Picnic this August 21st! :D

PC

Humphrey's Mom
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Humphrey's Mom »

Barb Wright wrote: I guess that is a good thing, and hope it means all dogs and people are happy, content, in "life is good" mode :D Cassie, Jim and I are THERE....hope you all are too :D
Humphrey and I are very happy living the boring "life is good" with no drama to report. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is jogging a little around the yard, sometimes he still holds his leg up, but he is still improving, and he is jumping on "his" king-sized bed to sleep and watch birds. And he is being generally annoying with all the spring birds around, and squirrels building new nests, and I just love that he can still be annoying as h... :wink: :)

So its back to working my two jobs, playing with my granddaughter, and trying to figure out to catch up on everything I didn't get done when I was trying to nurse him back to health. :roll: ( And now I have to try to figure out if I can work out a five hour road trip to New York this summer. :D )

Mary & Humphrey

Lisa

Post by Lisa »

Work is just kicking my butt right now. Seriously busy and working 12+ hour days.

The dogs are doing great, they just wish I'd spend more time playing with them!

And on that note...back to work for another hour or two. Sigh.
Image Image RIP Madi
Charm-future agility champ
Britty- RIP March 27, 2014
Buster-CGC, OA, OF, NAJ, APK, APJ, APG, APR, PD

britlover
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by britlover »

Glad to hear Humphrey continues to improve ~ what a blessing. Good boy, Humphrey :D
Piper, and Bryce

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

I am doing long days too and wishing for more time with the dogs. Spring weekends are always filled with yard chores. We moved a mountain of mulch last weekend and my muscles still ache.
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by janet909 »

Well, I had a few days of not being able to log into the board for some strange reason. Thankfully, Mark was able to reset everything and now, I can log on without difficulty. Busy spring for us too. Lots of yard work and the dogs (especially Wesley) is very eager to help though we're not really sure if he's helping or just making things more difficult for us. :roll: :roll: :roll: Oh well, they are all happy and healthy so that's good enough for us. :D

adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by adele »

Works been keeping me too busy as well with the end of the fiscal year. Just sent everything off to the auditors so have a bit of breathing room. My first order of business was to take Lola out for a walk in the lovely spring sun and then log into the forum to see what's up.