Adoption Dance

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Adoption Dance

Post by Barb Wright »

This one passes the "choke up" test, with flying colors 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8hfFYRNRcM

If only all shelters were like this :!:
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

Sooz
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Re: Adoption Dance

Post by Sooz »

Wow, that was great. Thanks for sharing!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." – Unknown

kat
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by kat »

Bawling like a baby, I loved that!
My mom is a Kat - How cool is that?

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

I love this idea! Wish we could put something like this together for ABR adoptions, even if it was a youtube video to send to new "parents." I know we can dance as well as some of those people!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

MaggieRocks
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by MaggieRocks »

Cindy wrote: I know we can dance as well as some of those people!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ummm....I dance like Elaine Benes from Seinfeld. :oops:

Sooz
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Post by Sooz »

ROFL!!!

How about a row of dancing Brittanies?
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." – Unknown

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by janet909 »

Well, yesterday while I was upstairs on the computer and my three boys were downstairs, something initiated a huge howl session. Now, if we could get them to sing and dance at the same time.......that would be something !!!!!

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

Happy video. :D :D

I want to do handstands like that guy does. :P
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

rtropeano
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by rtropeano »

I LOVE this video. I had the pleasure of meeting the Nevada's Humane Society's Community Programs Director, Diane Blankenburg. I can not say enough good things about Diane. Nevada Humane is probably one of the most progressive shelters in the nation. During the AWFNJ's Annual Conference, Diane did a presentation strategies to improve adoptions, etc. - it was amazing. One of the things they do, which I think it kind of neat, is they celebrate EVERY adoption by ringing a bell so that all the employees and the volunteers know an animal is going home. (if you watched the video to the end, you'll see them ring the bell).

May ABR could do a blog post when a Britt finds their forever home - that'd be nice to see.

Rose

"I didn't do nothing, Mama!"
Daisy Mae, CGC, TDI, CTL1-F

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by janet909 »

rtropeano wrote:May ABR could do a blog post when a Britt finds their forever home - that'd be nice to see.

Rose
I would love to see that :D :D :D I don't know how difficult that would be and who would do it. That being said, I love reading ALL the stories in Britt911. I frequently cry. If any of you aren't receiving that publication from ABR, you should request to get on the mailing list. Then, we you're done reading it, pass it on to someone who loves brittanys. They might get inspired to adopt. :D