New addition

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
Lisa

New addition

Post by Lisa »

Introducing Charm, my 10 week old puppy from Rao Farms. Waiting for our flight home to DFW.
Image Image RIP Madi
Charm-future agility champ
Britty- RIP March 27, 2014
Buster-CGC, OA, OF, NAJ, APK, APJ, APG, APR, PD

kat
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: New addition

Post by kat »

Beautiful!!!! But Lisa, tell'em what a stinker she is already.....Lol. We will want constant pictures and stories.
My mom is a Kat - How cool is that?

MaggieRocks
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by MaggieRocks »

OMG! What a cutie! Congrats to both you and Charm (and good luck, too, lol!) :lol:

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Post by Barb Wright »

Oh, you are the bravest of the brave :P And there is this small part of me that says "boyOboy, I envy the positive thinking involved in this decision" :P Okay, I'm quite a bit jealous....that is another small part of me :lol: ....and sooooooo looking forward to the next year or so as we are invited to share and watch Charm make her mark on the Brittany world.

Lisa, you are a jewel, and I bet that you and Charm are going to make this Brittany experience one we all can enjoy, and you will find us all eagerly watching for each update :D

My hat is off to you Lisa, and all I can say is "GO CHARM, GO !!". :D
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

rtropeano
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by rtropeano »

She's is so cute, anxious to see more pictures of her and her about her antics and little Charm becomes a full-bred Brittany stinker!! :)
Rose

"I didn't do nothing, Mama!"
Daisy Mae, CGC, TDI, CTL1-F

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

I'm confused - this looks like a Brittany pup and not Belgian T, Aussie, Boarder Collie, or any other agility dog!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Is this a Buster in Training????? Come on Lisa - I need a few more details :? At any rate, she is quite adorable and will make for many MANY good stories down the road. Congrats!!!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

Lisa

Post by Lisa »

LOL! Sorry for the lack of details. Just as I was posting, my flight started boarding, so I had to sign off.

Yes, this is my new agility puppy. No, she's not an Aussie or BC or Terv...she's a Brittany and we're gonna do agility!!!

She's completely adorable. Yesterday, while I was playing with the puppies, she was chewing on my finger, and chomped down...I pulled back, and sliced my finger open on her little puppy canine tooth. Then, on the ride to the airport, I was holding her in my lap, and she kept whining, and then proceeded to pee on my lap!! But, she's so sweet and adorable, and I am completely in love with her.
Image Image RIP Madi

rtropeano
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by rtropeano »

OMG - agility with a Brittany, you must be insane......LOL....I bet she'll be awesome. I'm curious to see how you're other dogs are handling her since they are older.

Daisy is not very tolerant of puppies at all - and in fact I do believe one time she was actually afraid of one. I had a friend visit with a young pup, probably about 12 weeks and the puppy tried to nip her leg playing and she immediately went back at the pup and corrected him...makes me think she would NOT want us to get a pup at all...LOL

Rose

"I didn't do nothing, Mama!"
Daisy Mae, CGC, TDI, CTL1-F

Annie'sRebecca
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by Annie'sRebecca »

How cute! I want to squeeze her :D .
Can't wait to hear about her as she grows up.
Annie & Rowdy

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

Lisa wrote:LOL! Sorry for the lack of details. Just as I was posting, my flight started boarding, so I had to sign off.

Yes, this is my new agility puppy. No, she's not an Aussie or BC or Terv...she's a Brittany and we're gonna do agility!!!

That's OK and thanks for the details. I'm so glad you came to your senses :roll: and opted for a Britt for agility. You might have been disappointed with any other dog ... or not!!! :lol: Hopefully Buster can show her the ropes.

I just googled their website and think you should have comeback with a horse too!!! But my limited knowledge about Appaloosas makes me think a Britt puppy would be easier!!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

Lisa

Post by Lisa »

Cindy wrote:think you should have comeback with a horse too!!! But my limited knowledge about Appaloosas makes me think a Britt puppy would be easier!!
Not quite sure I could have fit a horse under the seat in the airplane! :lol: :lol: Also not sure my Home Owners Association would have approved. :D
Image Image RIP Madi

Lisa

Post by Lisa »

More Charm pics - she's just too cute!!!

Image Image RIP Madi

Lisa

Post by Lisa »

Yes, three posts in a row by me! Puppy is down for the night, so I can reply to stuff now. Thanks to all - I think she's adorable.
kat wrote:Beautiful!!!! But Lisa, tell'em what a stinker she is already.....Lol. We will want constant pictures and stories.
Prepare to be flooded with pics and stories of my little Charm!
MaggieRocks wrote:OMG! What a cutie! Congrats to both you and Charm (and good luck, too, lol!) :lol:
Thanks! I think I'm going to need some luck! She's a pistol.
Barb Wright wrote:Oh, you are the bravest of the brave :P And there is this small part of me that says "boyOboy, I envy the positive thinking involved in this decision" :P Okay, I'm quite a bit jealous....that is another small part of me :lol: ....and sooooooo looking forward to the next year or so as we are invited to share and watch Charm make her mark on the Brittany world.
LOL. She's gonna keep me busy, but it's going to be fun. All my dogs have taught me different and important lessons, I'm anxious to see what Charm has to teach me, and where she'll take me.
rtropeano wrote:OMG - agility with a Brittany, you must be insane......LOL....I bet she'll be awesome. I'm curious to see how you're other dogs are handling her since they are older.
Brittanys don't do agility, don't ya know? :wink: So far, Charm thinks Madi is AWESOME, and Madi is being very tolerant. Buster scared Charm by barking at her, but he just wanted to play. She's starting to get brave and approach him now. Britty's been hiding in the bathroom, pretending Charm doesn't exist. Britty will decide to warm up in a few days and start interacting...she always gets her tail in a twist when I bring home a new dog.
Annie'sRebecca wrote:How cute! I want to squeeze her :D .
Can't wait to hear about her as she grows up.
Everyone wants to squeeze her, but she's MINE! :wink:
Image Image RIP Madi

DLDoiron
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by DLDoiron »

She is a little doll. I love puppy pictures.
Doc, Dazy Dew, & CJ

Diana

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by janet909 »

She's fantastic and I'm TOTALLY jealous. I'm a puppy person and would love to get one every two years but that would be impossible. (Don't get me wrong....I love seniors too). I guess I just love ALL the brits. :lol: :lol: :lol: ANyway, Charm is absolutely beautiful and precious. I look forward of living puppyhood vicariously through you !!!!