New addition

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
Canned Ice
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: New addition

Post by Canned Ice »

Oh for CUTE!!! (had to respond to the doncha know). I just got back from a two-week trip to an empty house and moped a little because flight delays caused me to miss pickup at the kennel. Puppy pictures were a very welcome surprise.
Buckley - I own this mountain.

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

Lisa, she is adorable! And a stinker, you say? Can't be with that with sweet face. :P
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

Puddin Man
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Puddin Man »

Lisa,

You are in possession of "The Courage Of The Gods!" :D :shock: :D

... and one makes 4 ... a certified heart-melter. Congratulations. She's a super-cutie!

Best,
Puddin'
Lovable furry rascal
<How to display second pic???><message for second pic>

gingersnap
Junior Hunter
Junior Hunter

Post by gingersnap »

She is super cute!!

adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by adele »

She is so cute!! I love puppy photos (notice I said "photos") :lol: :lol: I'll be anxious to hear how quickly the clicker training whips her into shape. I bet you have her heeling already.

Lisa

Post by Lisa »

DLDoiron wrote:She is a little doll. I love puppy pictures.
Thanks - she's really a sweetie.
janet909 wrote:I'm a puppy person and would love to get one every two years but that would be impossible.
LOL. I'm really not a puppy person...I prefer dogs that are about 1 or 2 years old. But, I've also never had a puppy of my very own, so this is all kinda new to me. I've had one puppy foster and several 6 month old fosters. I'm definitely having fun with her, though...in spite of the fact that she peed on me today as I was taking her outside!
Canned Ice wrote:Puppy pictures were a very welcome surprise.
Glad we could lift your spirits until you could make it to the kennel to pick up Buckley
AuntieMom wrote:Lisa, she is adorable! And a stinker, you say? Can't be with that with sweet face. :P
Oh yeah, she's a pistol. But she's super sweet too.
Puddin Man wrote:... and one makes 4 ... a certified heart-melter. Congratulations. She's a super-cutie!
Thanks!
gingersnap wrote:She is super cute!!
Thanks!
adele wrote:She is so cute!! I love puppy photos (notice I said "photos") :lol: :lol: I'll be anxious to hear how quickly the clicker training whips her into shape. I bet you have her heeling already.
LOL! I haven't even introduced her to the clicker yet. I wanted to let her settle in and get comfortable first. She has already learned to sit for treats and dinner in the kitchen, and she's starting to recognize her name. I did a tiny bit of leash work with her over the weekend, but she's still getting used to the collar and just having a leash on her. Right now, it's just gonna be really basic stuff - her name, walking on a leash, come, sit, dowm, stay. I'll start teaching her tricks and stuff when she's about 6 months old...unless she picks up everything else really fast and I get bored.
Image Image RIP Madi
Charm-future agility champ
Britty- RIP March 27, 2014
Buster-CGC, OA, OF, NAJ, APK, APJ, APG, APR, PD

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Post by Barb Wright »

Lisa wrote:.. I'll start teaching her tricks and stuff when she's about 6 months old...unless she picks up everything else really fast and I get bored.
:lol: :lol: I can guarantee you will not be "bored" for at least the next year :P :lol:
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

Barb Wright wrote: I can guarantee you will not be "bored" for at least the next year
:D :lol: :D :lol:
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by adele »

Barb Wright wrote: :lol: :lol: I can guarantee you will not be "bored" for at least the next year :P :lol:
No, not bored. Tired maybe... if I remember right, very very tired. :lol: :lol:

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

Well, you know the saying - a tired Brittany is a good Brittany. Maybe it's the same for people - a tired owner is a good owner!! :lol: :lol:
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

Lisa

Post by Lisa »

Sigh - Madi taught Charm to bark...and then they had a "conversation"

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g23/s ... -54-46.mp4
Image Image RIP Madi

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Post by Barb Wright »

Oh dear, that's a lot of sass for such a youngster :P You've got your work cut out for you :P
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

Lisa

Post by Lisa »

Barb Wright wrote:Oh dear, that's a lot of sass for such a youngster :P You've got your work cut out for you :P
Told ya she's a pistol. She has attitude to spare! But, she's also very sweet and loving and smart. Great combination.
Image Image RIP Madi

adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by adele »

I just love the way puppies move with that cute bounce and their oversized ears. Just adorable.

BTW, that's the first I've seen of Madi (aside from your signature pics). She's a beauty too. Love the two-tone ear. I just wanted to hug her when she turned to look at you with a the rolly-eye expression.

Annie'sRebecca
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by Annie'sRebecca »

Glad to see they are getting along :roll: .
Charm sure loves that bone, huh? I remember seeing it in some of your other pics of her. I never could get Annie to like those when she was a pup.
And it was so cute when she stretched all out on her tummy. Puppies are so flexible!
Annie & Rowdy