Oh, that dog!

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
MaggieRocks
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Oh, that dog!

Post by MaggieRocks »

Came home from work today and found Sammy's bed in his crate was shredded! Stuffing all over the crate, and spilling out of the crate on all 4 sides! I was worried what DH would say. I knew he already saw it, because Sammy's crate was closed, and Sammy had been moved into Emma's crate. I thought DH would be pissed. Well, he came home this evening and the first thing he said was........."I think Sammy needs to go on a diet because his bed exploded today!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

DH...I think I'll keep him! 8)

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: Oh, that dog!

Post by AuntieMom »

DH has a good sense of humor (better than me, I am tired of spending money on dog beds.) Three of our four dogs tear dog beds to shreds. But only Trapper eats what he tears apart. :roll:
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

Love his sense of humor!!!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

Humphrey's Mom
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Humphrey's Mom »

Having a good sense of humor like your DH is essential if a brittany owns you! :wink: :lol:

Annabelle
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Annabelle »

I too found this once. I feel too bad not having anything in the crate.
I went to the equivalent of the salvation army and got a HUGE piece of polar fleece fabric. I like it because:
- they have only nibble two small holes
- easier to wash and try
- the size I got was big enough to fold 4 times so it does provide nice padding.
- my dogs love to make nest when they are not in their crates - so I can spread the big 4 x 6-8' piece out on the floor and they can move it around.
Ann

rtropeano
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by rtropeano »

DH does have a good sense of humor!!!

Daisy only have a faux lambs wool crate mate in her crate and she's never torn it up yet - although I can see she has tried to....darn dogs.
Rose

"I didn't do nothing, Mama!"
Daisy Mae, CGC, TDI, CTL1-F

adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by adele »

MaggieRocks wrote:"I think Sammy needs to go on a diet because his bed exploded today!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe you can get your money back from the manufacturer. Exoploding beds are a hazardous. :D