The AUCTION Doors Are Open!

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

The AUCTION Doors Are Open!

Post by Barb Wright »

The 2011 ABR Holiday Auction has begun!! Check out all the wonderful items and start your bidding!!

https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/ ... =136869267

Check back often as more items will be added. Have fun and support a great cause :D
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

MaggieRocks
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: The AUCTION Doors Are Open!

Post by MaggieRocks »

I must have really good taste because just about everything I might be interested in already has bids. In some cases, LOTS of bids! :roll: Oh well...at least it looks like the auction is going to be another success! 8)

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Post by Barb Wright »

MaggieRocks wrote:...at least it looks like the auction is going to be another success! 8)
Wow, you're right, there is a lot of bidding going on :) Lots of neat items, it was hard to narrow it down enough to keep the budget within bounds, and I'm hoping I can hang in there on a couple of "gotta haves" :)

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Post by Barb Wright »

Bumping this up.....only 2 days left :shock: Get those bids in :D

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

I won the cyco cycle. Was the only one who bid on it which surprised me. I hope ABR raised lots of money, there were some very nice things.
Trapper, CharLee & Kallie

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Post by Barb Wright »

I got one of my bids, "Relentless" by Dean Koontz. Am happy for that, especially since I got his limited edition "False Memory" in last years auction...nice additon to my special library :D We should have some totals information soon....will pass it on when they send out the figures. Hope everyone had fun and got what they wished for, er, bid for :D We can be sure that ABR benefitted from everyone's contributing.....I love win-win, don't you? :D

MaggieRocks
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by MaggieRocks »

I spent more than I should have. I got the ladies jacket for myself, the weather radio for DH, and the US Bones Basket for the dogs. (Notice their "gift" cost the most? :roll: )

The worst thing is, I got ALL THREE of the rug & room deodorizer sets! We had to go out to dinner yesterday evening for my MIL's birthday. I absolutely HATE when people are at a restaurant, and they use their cell phones, blackberries, etc. I just think that is so rude. So I placed my bids before we left, thinking I would be outbid on at least one or two of them, BUT NO!!! I won ALL THREE! Guess I should have the best-smelling house around!!! :lol:

On a side note, whoever got that collectible plate with the brittany head shot...we have that plate, and it is BEAUTIFUL!

rtropeano
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by rtropeano »

I am very happy with my auction wins, got that cute Brittany Leather purse, the Belt Buckle and a few leashes and other things.
Of course I spent more than I should have - already do. Great cause! I think my DH is going to love the buckle, very unique.
Rose

"I didn't do nothing, Mama!"
Daisy Mae, CGC, TDI, CTL1-F

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

Fun reading about everyone's wins. And I love that the Britts are winning even more.

Barb is getting quite a library, MaggieRocks home will be good smelling and full of treats (very important :D ). And Rose ... well, I was bidding on the belt buckle too. My autobid helped run up the price. :P Today I told DH about trying to get him the belt buckle but not winning it and he reminded me about one I got him in the 1970's. :oops: Anyway ... Brittany stuff is timeless. :wink:

rtropeano
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by rtropeano »

Ack, wish there was more than one to go around. I decided to put an autobid on it too since I was going out.....so the Britts won even more $$$.
Rose

"I didn't do nothing, Mama!"
Daisy Mae, CGC, TDI, CTL1-F

Sooz
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Post by Sooz »

I got a bunch of books, some seatbelt harnesses for when I do transports, some sparkly leashes, and a couple of other things. I got outbid on the pretty necklace, the BARK magazine set, and the Dogwise (book and gift certificate) set. :evil: :evil: That's what I get for forgetting that the auction was coming to a close.

I can't wait to find out what the total was!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." – Unknown

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

I am still waiting on my cyco cycle. You think I should contact ABR?

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Post by Barb Wright »

I just got my book the other day so they are working on getting the stuff out. Also, some of the items come from the donor so that might add to the time it takes...dunno. I suppose making contact at Bidding 4 Good might get you some answers. A Cyco Cycle, that sounds like exercise is planned for someone's future :P

MaggieRocks
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by MaggieRocks »

Yes, I got my things in 3 separate deliveries. Got the weather radio first, looks like maybe directly from the manufacturer. Got the US Bones basket and all the carpet deodorizers (which haven't been used yet :lol: ) in a 2nd delivery a few days later. And just got my ladies jacket this week...love it!!! :D

AuntieMom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by AuntieMom »

My email said wait for delivery for three weeks ... but with the holiday today, there was no mail so I will give it more time.