Why would someone...

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
Dave
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Why would someone...

Post by Dave »

Kick a three legged Brittany so hard that half of his teeth on one side had to be surgicaly removed because they were all cracked :?: :evil: The same kind of idiot that would pick up a baby and shake it so severely that it died hours later from shaken baby syndrome . I'm sorry about this outburst , but I'm so mad I just want to Scream :!: We have a three legged Brittany that had this happen to him . I might be mistaken on the circumstances :oops: but who in their right mind would allow their dog to suffer with an injury like this ? On a bright note however he has been taken care of and is safe with a wonderful foster care person . She even took him to work to watch over him while he recoups from surgery :D Dave
Last edited by Dave on Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allison
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Allison »

OH how sick are some people. My stomach is in knots after reading this....

that person should be shot.

Allison

Cariboo
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Cariboo »

:evil: I second that motion, Allison. What a sad story! :cry:
Hi!

I'm Lucky!

Janice
Good Citizen
Good Citizen

Post by Janice »

How sad, hope he's feeling better very soon. On a brighter note, one of the most favorite Britts I've ever met was a three legged guy who was adopted out here in Florida. He's one of the happiest fun dogs I've have the pleasure to meet. Quite the wild child! By the way, he lost his leg to a gator! OUCH!
Janice

CJ
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Post by CJ »

You can't shoot people like that... it's to easy a way out for them. They need to be beaten with a baseball bat so they can limp around in pain like the animals and kids they abused. (did I say that out loud :o ).

Bernie's mom
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by Bernie's mom »

Oh CJ, I agree... I hear animal abuse and child abuse, spousal, etc, and I really think that at times the best thing to do would be to bring back the ol' "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" solution. Oh, but that's right, THAT would be inhumane.... *seethes*
Bernie 11/30/03-12/12/15

GimmeBrittanyKisses
Good Citizen
Good Citizen

Post by GimmeBrittanyKisses »

Poor Baby :cry:
Were they able to catch the dirtbag (can't bring myself to use the word PERSON) that was responsible for doing that?
Gimme Brittany Kisses ANYTIME!!!

Jordie http://www.dogster.com/?100542
**AND don't forget Idgie http://www.dogster.com/?100562

Dave
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by Dave »

Well I would personally look this scum up , but I'd end up in prison and couldn't rescue anymore :? Well he's safe and recovering from oral surgery . I might be wrong blaming the past owner, he could have been hit by a car or kicked by a horse , but anyway that person neglected to have his mouth taken care of . Thank God for my rescue volunteer here in Montana . Check out his picture in the West section "Brownie" 8) Dave

Nancy Z
Puppy

Post by Nancy Z »

Brownie is such a sweet looking boy! How can he come through all of this and still look so sweet? :cry: I just seethe over "people" who are cruel to animals :evil: I hope he finds a loving forever home.

Jacksbuddy
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by Jacksbuddy »

I don't know why I read threads like this, they always make me very angry.
:x

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog."
- Edward Hoagland