National ABR Get Together - May 5th

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

National ABR Get Together - May 5th

Post by Cindy »

Just curious who's going to the picnic near Annapolis, MD? We'll be there early since John's niece is getting married later on that afternoon. Jill and Kayla are looking forward to seeing everyone and they've been working on being more social! They are sort of like their owners and pretty much ignore people and dogs!! Unless, of course, you have food!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

MaggieRocks
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: National ABR Get Together - May 5th

Post by MaggieRocks »

My husband and I will be there, but we're leaving the 3 brits at home to terrorize my SIL. Maggie can get snarky if a dog won't leave her alone (unless it's HER idea to play!). All the boys fall in love with sweet Emma. (I don't know why-she's spayed!) So she spends the entire time glued to me or DH's leg, being bashful and trying to avoid suitors. And Sammy-well...he can be a loose cannon! So we figured they would all be happier at home. But I am really looking forward to it! Can't wait to meet everyone, and see again those few that I met before at the PA picnic. :)

rtropeano
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by rtropeano »

I think I may have to miss it this year - the work situation isn't what I'd hope...so we have to cut back - maybe it will change before then.....here's hoping.
Rose

"I didn't do nothing, Mama!"
Daisy Mae, CGC, TDI, CTL1-F

Pretty1
Puppy

Post by Pretty1 »

Pretty and I are making the time in our busy schedules. Our children will meet again. :D

mkilcz
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by mkilcz »

Barring any unforseen circumstances, we'll be there. I'll probably bring Rocket, but haven't decided on Jack... sometimes other dogs stress him out. It will depend on who else from my family comes along. I'm really looking forward to it!

Marge

DLDoiron
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by DLDoiron »

I will be there with no dogs. Coming from CA and anxious to meet lots of you.
Doc, Dazy Dew, & CJ

Diana

Ron
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Ron »

We are making plains to come to picnic :D :D .We are thinking of bringing Molly Ann, and Chance with us.

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

Just found out we may be bringing cousin Abbie along. She's hysterical p does that whirling/spinning thing when she gets excited. I'm not positive but we all have to be at the same wedding late in the day and my in-laws are having trouble fiding a pet sitter..

Lisa

Post by Lisa »

Wish I could, but I don't think I can make it to MD! I've got a bunch of dog shows planned this year, and have to save money and vacation time for them.
Image Image RIP Madi
Charm-future agility champ
Britty- RIP March 27, 2014
Buster-CGC, OA, OF, NAJ, APK, APJ, APG, APR, PD

enginerd
Junior Hunter
Junior Hunter

Post by enginerd »

Gah! It's only 45 minutes away from us, but us will be in Chicago instead!! :oops:
Carlyn

Chuck and Ripley... we will not be still

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

Oh no - I was so hoping to see Chuck again (you guys too!). Well, you'll have to make a trip south to visit and hike.

dmedric
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by dmedric »

Darn -- the picnic is the same day as my older son's college graduation. Yes, we are happy to reach this landmark, but I would have loved to meet some of the folks on this board.

Humphrey's Mom
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Humphrey's Mom »

Humphrey and I will be there. We are leaving the silly lab at home :-) Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you!

Mary

PCTech01
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by PCTech01 »

HI TO EVERYONE AT THE NATIONAL PICNIC!

I and OSCAR are sorry to miss this event. Regretfully, too many personal things going on in our lives requiring lots of out of town travel during these first 5 months of the year. I am sure you are having a great time! I hope you all bring back lots of pictures (that means you RON) and post them on the web for the rest of us.

HAVE A GREAT DAY! :D
PCTECH & OSCAR

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

Just got home from the picnic and it was so much fun. I have no idea how many people and dogs were there but all I can say is I'm glad they were all wearing bandanas with their names or I definitely would have lost Jill and cousin Abby among all the orange and white dogs! I got to meet Humphrey and take a good look at his snow plow injuries (amazing he's alive), Bill and Star, and lots of other folks too. I'll try to post pictures in the next few days if my satellite connection can handle all the uploads.