Where is everyone??

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
kat
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Where is everyone??

Post by kat »

No posts for days? What's up? I can't believe every Brittany out there has been behaving! Copper had a little bump removed from his leg, now he's taking antibiotics and wearing a cone to keep him from pulling out the last stitch! He's looking forward to seeing so many of his friends at the Picnic this weekend, what is everyone else doing???
My mom is a Kat - How cool is that?

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Re: Where is everyone??

Post by Barb Wright »

:lol: :lol: I was wondering the same thing and decided that all must be well in the Brittany world :D Cassie is doing okay for an old lady, and her mom is doing okay for an old lady too :wink: Am continuing to hope that "no news is good news" :) Give all those Britts out there a hug and kiss for me....Cassie gives a high five (well, make that four) to all her pals, wishing that summer is working out good for all :D :D
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

Annabelle
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Annabelle »

I haven't been around for months (instead of days).
Our fourteen year old Ruby and 6 year old Jack had a grand time on their holidays trying off leash priviledges in the boreal forest. Ruby proved too deaf to pay attention even with hot dogs available, so she mostly stayed on leash. Jack did pretty good for the first bit of the walks and then stopped paying attention as the walk went on. Maybe as he started to get thirsty?

Jack got his CKC Rally RN and one leg for his Rally advance (off leash - entertaining to the spectators)

Our almost three year old son is starting to want to interact with the dogs more- giving them hugs and talking to them. Pretty fun times - the weather has been too hot to do a lot of walking.

We are talking Ruby in to have (yet another) tooth removed in a few weeks - it has a hole in it and she has a mysterious black lump on the skin on her jaw that we are going to get removed at the same time.
I am going to search up again on bones rules to help with Jack's plaque. I don't want to try Ruby on bones anymore in case she breaks a tooth.

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

Same old same old here with Kayla and Jill. Kayla is now almost completely deaf which adds a new dimension to hiking off leash. Fortunately she's always been good about staying fairly close but ... we still need to be more careful than usual. Jill has had 2 seizures (again) in the last month even with the addition of the new medicine (Zonisamide). Since she went for 2 months without any when first started on it, the vet wants to give it more time. What a frustrating problem but more so for me than Jill. She could care less!! Other than that we've just been trying to get our exercise in EARLY in the morning since we have had weeks and weeks of extremely hot weather with barely a break. I can't wait for Fall!!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

DLDoiron
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by DLDoiron »

All is good here in S. CA. We just returned from Brittany Fun Days in N. CA. Dazy Dew was excited that she found 2 birds.
Doc, Dazy Dew, & CJ

Diana

PCTech01
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by PCTech01 »

OSCAR has been on the road traveling through Vermont and visited Dog Chapel on Dog Mountain! Bad Boy Brits always need a little gospel preached to them! Meanwhile, his masters were busy sampling cheese and beer. I hope to have more about this special chapel soon.

PC :D

MaggieRocks
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by MaggieRocks »

Sammy's big news is that he turns 10 years old next week! Maggie & Emma say he is an old fart :lol:

rtropeano
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by rtropeano »

Daisy has been good - she has her first indoor agility trial next Saturday Aug 4. We are entered in CPE and she will do Snooker, FullHouse, Jackpot and Jumpers.
4 runs is a big day for her - she'll be tired. Hopefully we'll stave off the zoomies this time around!

"I didn't do nothing, Mama!"
Daisy Mae, CGC, TDI, CTL1-F

Ron
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by Ron »

have been very busy around here,Chance, Molly Ann, Roy and Chester are doing great. Will be posting on off topic when I can get a chance about Mom.

Lisa

Post by Lisa »

Well, on Thursday, I was on the road, and now I'm at Kat's house! :)
Image Image RIP Madi
Charm-future agility champ
Britty- RIP March 27, 2014
Buster-CGC, OA, OF, NAJ, APK, APJ, APG, APR, PD

britlover
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by britlover »

I just saw the photos on ABR facebook from the Reliant Show with Charm and the plush pups which is the cutest photo, and Buster and Charm greeting everyone. Nice job Lisa!
Check it out https://www.facebook.com/#!/americanbrittanyrescue
Piper, and Bryce

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Post by Cindy »

Charm looks just like those plush puppies - too cute!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla