ABR auction...

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
MaggieRocks
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

ABR auction...

Post by MaggieRocks »

With all the changes going on, is there going to be one this year? Seems to me that the past 2 years, I started working on getting donations in Aug. Now it's almost halfway through Sept, and I haven't heard a thing about it!

DLDoiron
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Re: ABR auction...

Post by DLDoiron »

Please email me at DLDoiron@AOL.com with your phone number so we can talk. There will not be an auction any time soon. The board decided after the last one that it was a lot of work and after mailing items we didn't make a lot of money. We could use items that you get for our raffle at ABC Nationals over Thanksgiving weekend in Fort Smith, AR.
Doc, Dazy Dew, & CJ

Diana

MaggieRocks
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by MaggieRocks »

Oh, I'm heartbroken! I was SO looking forward to it! (Bidding on things...not getting the donations, lol!) Has the board considered doing the auction but charging for shipping? That is the way most of the auctions on Bidding for Good seem to do it. If you factor in what was spent for shipping, would that make it worthwhile?

DLDoiron
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by DLDoiron »

Maybe next year but right now the gal who handled everything is too busy and it was a lot of work for her.
Doc, Dazy Dew, & CJ

Diana

Sooz
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Post by Sooz »

Ah, man. I was looking forward to the auction too. Maybe next year!

I have a bunch of toys I've been buying to donate. PM me an address to send it to and I'll donate them for the raffle.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." – Unknown

DLDoiron
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by DLDoiron »

Thaqnk you. I sent you a PM with the info.
Doc, Dazy Dew, & CJ

Diana