Facebook favor

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
kat
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Facebook favor

Post by kat »

I entered a cute pic of Copper in a costume contest on the facebook page of the place where we hold our Annual ABR Picnic every year just for fun, but he jumped to first place right away and I got to thinking that the prize would pay what they charge us to rent their dog park for the Picnic. Now he's got some stiff competition so I thought I would ask here for anyone on facebook to go vote for him if you wouldn't mind. You don't have to "like" the group page, just his pic. If you search on fb for "My Pet's Place", his picture is in their costume contest photo album - they have his name as Cooper, but he's the only Brittany. Copper isn't even wearing a costume, just his pirate scarf that Auntiemom gave him, but he does wear it at Halloween, so..... Anyway, I'd appreciate any help he can get! Thx.
My mom is a Kat - How cool is that?

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Re: Facebook favor

Post by Cindy »

Done!
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Post by Barb Wright »

:? Guess I can't find my way around FB very well....couldn't fine the place to vote, plus they kept interrupting with a "join" box. A link to the voting "booth" would help.
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

kat
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by kat »

Thanks for trying Barb, you do have to have a Facebook page (join) to vote, even with a link. I'll let you know how it turns out, it's over on Nov 1.

MaggieRocks
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by MaggieRocks »

Done! I was vote #70 for him!

mkilcz
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by mkilcz »

#76 for me!

Marge

kat
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by kat »

Thank you to everyone who helped, Copper came in third and won a small gift certificate, but every bit helps us, right? I also happened to notice that my vet was running a costume contest on their FB page, with some nice vet care prizes, this makes me think what an easy way to help ABR. Definitely have to pay more attention to these things.