Lola is training me again

General Brittany Discussion

Moderators: Barb Wright, Lisa

Forum rules
Welcome to general discussion!

Did your Britt make you laugh today? Did he do something so smart, you are blown away? Those puppy teeth causing you to tear up, and you need an outlet? Or do you want to post a picture of his or her latest point? This is the place for it!
adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Lola is training me again

Post by adele »

So, yesterday I found out that Lola knows what "you win" means. :lol: :lol: I was working on my computer, it was past walk time and I could see Lola staring at me out of the corner of my eye. I was working hard at ignoring her but it's disconcerting to be stared at for so long. So I said "you win" and before I could even look up from the keyboard Lola hopped off her window seat and started stretching for her walk. Now, I don't know how many times a person has to say "you win" to a dog before the dog knows that she's gonna get what she wants... but clearly I've surpased it. :roll:

Cindy
Dual Champion
Dual Champion

Re: Lola is training me again

Post by Cindy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kayla RIP 10/2/15, Pippa, and Layla

dmedric
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by dmedric »

Oh that Brittany stare! I swear you could tell time by Cooper. He stares my husband down at 3:30pm every afternoon for his walk and then at 5:30pm stares at me until I give him dinner. So, I guess I'm in the same boat -- trained to Cooper's schedule :wink:

DLDoiron
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by DLDoiron »

Lola is one smart girl.
Doc, Dazy Dew, & CJ

Diana

Barb Wright
The Grammar Police
The Grammar Police

Post by Barb Wright »

Live with it....they NEVER give up :lol: :lol:
RIP Sweet Cassie 4/98 - 3/13

janet909
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by janet909 »

In our house, Sheppy gets the award for the stare down. The other two will settle whether they get a walk or not but NOT Shep. He goes from my DH to me back to my DH and stares and stares until he gets his walk in the morning. He doesn't understand that it's January and we're really just trying to wait until the valley warms up a bit. I think it's hysterical that Lola knows that "you win" means she gets her way. The intelligence of these Britts never ceases to amaze me.

mkilcz
Senior Hunter
Senior Hunter

Post by mkilcz »

Every morning, Rocket sits outside by the gate and stares at the house waiting for me to take him for a run. Unfortnately he doesn't understand how darkness factors in... I get up at the same time every day, but in January its dark at 6am so the walk has to wait. It make me feel awful when I walk past the window and I can see him just sitting there... And then there's Jack, who could care less, lol.

Marge

adele
Field Trial Champion
Field Trial Champion

Post by adele »

Lola has trouble waiting for the sun to come up too. No matter how many times I explain it she doesn't get that I can't see in the dark. (More likely she understands perfectly but just doesn't care.)